The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Its is.I've seen on livestreams people play games 36 hours straight.

lol...I'm a casual gamer but playing something for 36 hours is just sad...
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
lol...I'm a casual gamer but playing something for 36 hours is just sad...

Yeah I know but do note the gamer does games for a living but still doesn't justify those hours. I never seen so many mountain dew drinks in my life.
I remember once reading that there was this kid who played this demon game and killed himself so that he could fight demons in hell. I wish him the best of luck lol.
Original post by Kadak
Yeah I know but do note the gamer does games for a living but still doesn't justify those hours. I never seen so many mountain dew drinks in my life.
I remember once reading that there was this kid who played this demon game and killed himself so that he could fight demons in hell. I wish him the best of luck lol.

Kids these days....lol
Original post by Incredible97
Ofcourse! I LOVE biryani :love:

Why do you hate biryani?

Ewwwwwww.
Original post by Kadak

What the :rofl2:
إِن يَنصُرْكُمُ اللَّهُ فَلَا غَالِبَ لَكُمْ ۖ وَإِن يَخْذُلْكُمْ فَمَن ذَا الَّذِي يَنصُرُكُم مِّن بَعْدِهِ ۗ وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ

If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.

[Surah Aali-'Imraan]
Original post by K1NG93
Ewwwwwww.

:noway:
Seriously zayyan!!
How can you hate biryani??
Asaalmu Alaykum all

I think I've come a little too late on here - so many pages already :smile:
Seriously zayyan!!
How can you hate biryani??

Lol only one y in my name.

And idk. :tongue:
"He who performs the Fajr prayer comes under the Protection of Allah." (Muslim) - No better way to start your day. :smile:
Original post by Mary562
Asaalmu Alaykum all

I think I've come a little too late on here - so many pages already :smile:

Waalaikumassalam

Lol most of it is cricket chat so I doubt you missed anything substantial.
Once words leave your mouth, they cannot be taken back. The deed is done and it could be a damaging one. Think before you utter those words ~ Mufti Menk
Original post by K1NG93
Waalaikumassalam

Lol most of it is cricket chat so I doubt you missed anything substantial.

Oh cricket yes, which team are you supporting? - of course yeah Pakistan :biggrin: lol

Insha'Allah it goes well for everyone playing
Ofcourse! I LOVE biryani :love:

Why do you hate biryani?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wheres the biryani with chicken or lamb?Pics of biryani with only veg😕? We ain't in prison, I like some meat on please😊.
Original post by Mary562
Oh cricket yes, which team are you supporting? - of course yeah Pakistan :biggrin: lol

Insha'Allah it goes well for everyone playing

Lol Insha'Allah. :smile:
"The weakness of all those who are drowning in the ocean of illicit love is that they have given their hearts to bodies which are going to turn to dust. Instead of giving their hearts to the Creator of hearts, they have given their hearts to faces; the beauty of which will inevitably be lost with the passage of time or with illness. Many are the lovers who run off like mules when age snatches away the beauty of the faces of their beloved ones ? Those who give their hearts to Allah Ta’ala enjoy unending happiness, because Allah Ta’ala’s beauty neither decreases nor perishes. "

[Hidayat as-Saalikeen]
O Allāh (ﷻ) accept our ibaadah
And no aged person is granted [additional] life nor is his lifespan lessened but that it is in a register. Indeed, that for Allah is easy. (Quran 35:11)
A true believer does not taunt or curse or abuse or talk indecently. (Tirmidhi) :smile:
"Look at the ‘ne’mats’ (bounties) which Allah Ta’ala has bestowed upon us. There can be no price tag attached to any one of them. Our speech, sight, hearing, intelligence, etc. are invaluable gifts. Develop the love of Allah Ta’ala by pondering over these gifts bestowed upon us, without our deserving them, and increase the Love of Allah Ta’ala until in everything the Qudrat of Allah is seen. Look at the ‘ne’mats’ (bounties) which Allah Ta’ala has bestowed upon us. There can be no price tag attached to any one of them. Our speech, sight, hearing, intelligence, etc. are invaluable gifts. Develop the love of Allah Ta’ala by pondering over these gifts bestowed upon us, without our deserving them, and increase the Love of Allah Ta’ala until in everything the Qudrat of Allah is seen."

[Hidayat as-Saalikeen]

Latest