The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I got 18 in my LNAT...do you guys think I have a chance with UCL?
Original post by kewbacca
Just got rejected from Nottingham, am I right in thinking they REALLY weigh a lot on the lnat score

Excuse me, but can I possibly ask you what score do you have? I'm sorry for Nottingam though :/

Probably not, but they do take a lot of emphasis on ur lnat essay so I'm sure you must've done well in that to get rejected (I got 19 and got instantly rejected)

You've still got a chance if your grades and personal statement can make up for your less than average lnat score.I believe the Lnat is only 30% of the admissions criteria.What are your GCSE and A level grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 564
Got 34 on my LNAT and have an offer from UCL... was rejected without interview from Oxford because of an admin mistake (my application didn't reach them in time). Really not sure now whether to wait and apply again next year or just go to UCL. Hope you guys got the scores you wanted!
Original post by Championt1
You've still got a chance if your grades and personal statement can make up for your less than average lnat score.I believe the Lnat is only 30% of the admissions criteria.What are your GCSE and A level grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 11a*s at gcse and 4 As at AS
Original post by Barbato101
Probably not, but they do take a lot of emphasis on ur lnat essay so I'm sure you must've done well in that to get rejected (I got 19 and got instantly rejected)

I haven't been rejected yet...but I don't know what happened with the multiple choice, I normally got 25+ on my practice papers :frown:
Reply 567
who has a offer from Birmingham?
Original post by rkhan57
who has a offer from Birmingham?

I do, I'm tempted to firm it. What was your LNAT?
Reply 569
Original post by Buxtonwater
I do, I'm tempted to firm it. What was your LNAT?

I firmed, 22 wbu?
is anyone applying/ get accepted for Glasgow Law?
Reply 571
26, offers from kcl and nottingham, waiting on ucl
Original post by rkhan57
I firmed, 22 wbu?

26, still not sure if I want to firm it though.
Reply 573
26, still not sure if I want to firm it though.

Wow congrats! What other offers do you have?
Original post by rkhan57
Wow congrats! What other offers do you have?

UEA, Liverpool, Leicester and also UEA for History.

After getting all five offers I was fairly annoyed I didn't apply to somewhere more aspirational. I'm currently stuck between UEA and Birmingham, I'm going to make my decision after the Law applicant day at Birmingham.

Have you looked at B'ham accommodation?
Original post by okuyombenya
KCL is my 1st choice too. I got 16 :frown: I'm so disheartened.

I have my offer but they did take a long time so hang in there
Reply 576
UEA, Liverpool, Leicester and also UEA for History.

After getting all five offers I was fairly annoyed I didn't apply to somewhere more aspirational. I'm currently stuck between UEA and Birmingham, I'm going to make my decision after the Law applicant day at Birmingham.

Have you looked at B'ham accommodation?

Oh right, there is always adjustment? Yes I have applied for Jarratt hall twice, Mason and Oakley. I want a en-suite, have you looked at accommodation?
Original post by Barbato101

May I ask what your gcse and A level grades are?
Original post by dxb_999
26, offers from kcl and nottingham, waiting on ucl

May I ask what you got in your GSCE and your A level?
May I ask what your gcse and A level grades are?

yeah sure, i got 2A* 5A 3B at GCSE and 1A 3B and 1C at AS (however the university only saw my a as i only certificated it)

I got predicted A*AA and i thought my LNAT essay went OK, if not well

(got offers from Bristol,Warwick and Exeter, rejection from UCL and still waiting on KCL :frown: )

Latest