The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

I'm still waiting back from AG London office post telephone interview. It'll be two weeks on Wednesday. For those with ACs/offers, do they ring or email you to update you?
Original post by pookie2015
Hi all,

Massive congratulations to those of you that have secured a VS! :smile:

Has anybody heard back from Bates Wells Braithwaite post-VR test?

I can see that there are a couple of you that did the Mishcon video interview around the same time as me (2 weeks ago) and just wanted to let you know that I haven't heard back from them either.

Hey I've applied to BWB but still haven't got an email inviting me to the test ... I think something's a bit messed up about their website.
Original post by t.o
Has anyone applied to Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher and heard anything back?

Nope, deadline was Friday and don't think it's on a rolling basis, so hopefully we should hear soon.
Original post by fabulanoctis
Has anyone heard of any acceptances by Weil?

Afraid not, although I was rejected by them last week. Good luck.
Where is my rejection from Olswang!?! :confused:
Reply 2925
Can anyone offer advice on the Pinsent Masons (London) VS interview??

Thank you!!
Has anyone heard of any acceptances by Weil?

Yes. My friend was interviewed the Friday before last, and received an offer on Thursday.
Original post by mrlufc3131
Yes. My friend was interviewed the Friday before last, and received an offer on Thursday.

Ah, thank you very much! Was the acceptance by phone?
Original post by JKRP11
Afraid not, although I was rejected by them last week. Good luck.

Sorry to hear, but thank you for letting me know - and good luck to your upcoming interviews!
I just got this from Simmons -

"We are pleased to inform you that your application has reached the required benchmark to be progressed to the next stage of our assessment process.

We have experienced extremely high volumes of applications and are currently nearing capacity for our summer scheme this year. As a result, we are unable to schedule you onto an assessment centre at this time.

We anticipate that we will be able to let you know more details of your application’s progress by the first week of March, and should you have any queries about the above, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or a member of the Graduate Recruitment team on the telephone number below."

I'm so confused :s-smilie: Do you think its a polite PFO or a sorry we're full? :smile:
Ah, thank you very much! Was the acceptance by phone?

No worries! I'm afraid I don't know. Good luck, though! :smile:
Original post by Kate1717
I just got this from Simmons -

"We are pleased to inform you that your application has reached the required benchmark to be progressed to the next stage of our assessment process.

We have experienced extremely high volumes of applications and are currently nearing capacity for our summer scheme this year. As a result, we are unable to schedule you onto an assessment centre at this time.

We anticipate that we will be able to let you know more details of your application’s progress by the first week of March, and should you have any queries about the above, please do not hesitate to contact either myself or a member of the Graduate Recruitment team on the telephone number below."

I'm so confused :s-smilie: Do you think its a polite PFO or a sorry we're full? :smile:

Think it means they will want to take you, but unfortunately there is no placement left in the current intake of summer vacation scheme.

Maybe they will offer you a place in the next intake?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh maybe - I hope so!

IM anyone?

Also rejection for Bristows workshop
Original post by TrainingChopeful
IM anyone?

Also rejection for Bristows workshop

Still nothing, going out of my mind every time I get an email.
Original post by ULawAJ
Still nothing, going out of my mind everytime I get an email.

Same here. Although mine went very badly and they usually send rejections out later (well they did last year) so not expecting to hear from them for a while!
Original post by ULawAJ
Still nothing, going out of my mind every time I get an email.

Me too! Still waiting on a number of applications and a couple of interviews.... this is not fun!
PFO bristows workshop today
RPC emailed today saying we'll get back to you in March- pretty lazy considering they havent even asked me to do a test... A mate who did the test got the same email a week ago?
What are the latest updates on Taylor Wessing ?
Original post by LawStudent30
Same here. Although mine went very badly and they usually send rejections out later (well they did last year) so not expecting to hear from them for a while!

Mine didn't go brilliantly either! So expecting PFO.... it's just a matter of when :tongue:
Has anyone heard anything from Bird and Bird post-WG test?

Also anyone heard from Taylor Wessing or Bristows? The wait is killing me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending