The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Another reply in from Bristows, and it's good news.

Current status:

Bristows - Video Interview to do! :smile: :smile:
RPC - Verbal reasoning to do this afternoon. Have done some practices, not feeling too hopeful.

Bond Dickinson - PFO
Olswang - PFO

Addleshaw Goddard - waiting

I have never done a video interview before, can anyone give me an idea of what to expect from Bristows? Is it like Skype or do I record? If so, will I have the opportunity to view the video before I send it? All this new-fangled interview malarky...
Original post by scsmith4321
Has anyone heard anything from Bird and Bird post-WG test?

Also anyone heard from Taylor Wessing or Bristows? The wait is killing me!

Sorry, posted at the same time as you. Literally just heard from Bristows - fingers crossed for you :smile:
Original post by alittlebitlost
PFO bristows workshop today
RPC emailed today saying we'll get back to you in March- pretty lazy considering they havent even asked me to do a test... A mate who did the test got the same email a week ago?
What are the latest updates on Taylor Wessing ?

I'm sorry to hear that about Bristows! May I ask when you applied?
Heard back from TW about an AC last week, I applied a while ago though! :smile:
Original post by TooOldForTC
Sorry, posted at the same time as you. Literally just heard from Bristows - fingers crossed for you :smile:

Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply to Bristows?
Has anyone heard anything from Bird and Bird post-WG test?

Also anyone heard from Taylor Wessing or Bristows? The wait is killing me!

Still waiting to hear back from Bird&Bird! Did you have to do the test by the 9th Feb too?
Original post by pink_floyd
Still waiting to hear back from Bird&Bird! Did you have to do the test by the 9th Feb too?

Yes I did, was not expecting the wait! Hopefully we'll hear soon
Reply 2946
Just got a Forsters AC invite :smile: did anyone else?
Yes I did, was not expecting the wait! Hopefully we'll hear soon

I know, its driving me crazzy! Still haven't heard back from Bristows either btw! Seems like we might have applied to similar firms :P I'm hoping no news is good news but fully prepared for a PFO....
Another reply in from Bristows, and it's good news.

Congrats!
I'm sorry to hear that about Bristows! May I ask when you applied?
Heard back from TW about an AC last week, I applied a while ago though! :smile:

I applied on the day of the deadline! Wasn't the most thought through application....
Thank you! If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply to Bristows?

I applied on 31st Jan :rolleyes:
I applied on 31st Jan :rolleyes:

Same date as me - hopefully I hear soon, even if it is a rejection! Congrats by the way!
I know, its driving me crazzy! Still haven't heard back from Bristows either btw! Seems like we might have applied to similar firms :P I'm hoping no news is good news but fully prepared for a PFO....

Hopefully good news will arrive soon!
(edited 9 years ago)
DWF or Walker Morris response anyone !! :smile:xx

If it's for the workshop - I applied 26th Jan and received a PFO this afternoon. Hope that helps - good luck!
Original post by TrainingChopeful
Me too! Still waiting on a number of applications and a couple of interviews.... this is not fun!

I keep having mini heart attacks and it's always ASOS.
Original post by ULawAJ
I keep having mini heart attacks and it's always ASOS.

Haha for me it's Topshop or River Island! Who send me 20 emails a day! Really need to have 2 separate emails.....
Original post by TrainingChopeful
If it's for the workshop - I applied 26th Jan and received a PFO this afternoon. Hope that helps - good luck!

Ah sorry to hear that :frown: Thank you! Fully expecting the same, but hate the waiting game :eek3:

Good luck with the rest of your apps!
I have become very conscientious in checking my junk mail folder - can't wait until I can start ignoring it again :smile:
Ah sorry to hear that :frown: Thank you! Fully expecting the same, but hate the waiting game :eek3:

Good luck with the rest of your apps!

Thanks - I know my application wasn't the best! :smile: you too!! Hopefully you will have a video interview invite soon....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending