The Student Room Group

Woodhouse college 2014-2015 thread

Hi guys

This thread is for any Questions on applications and views and opinions on the college. I've applied and would like to know when we will found out if we have got an interview or direct offer?

Thanks in advance!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by UltimateLad1
Hi guys

This thread is for any Questions on applications and views and opinions on the college. I've applied and would like to know when we will found out if we have got an interview or direct offer?

Thanks in advance!

is this Woodhouse College, Barnet, North London?
Original post by TeeEm
is this Woodhouse College, Barnet, North London?

Yes
The really popular one lol
Hi has anyone got an email yet?
Yes, have you got an interview?
Reply 5
I believe that I read that they don't give direct offers, and I've received an interview on the 23rd of Feb. I'd love to get into that college, saw it on their open day and I absolutely fell in love!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi got an interview last week
Does anyone know who Malcolm Kaplan is from woodhouse college? I have an interview with him
Reply 8
Hi got an interview last week

Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rhadawey
Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks got lucky lol

Have you had one yet if so how was it
Reply 10
Thanks got lucky lol

Have you had one yet if so how was it

I've received an interview but it isn't until next week haha but my friend went and she said that they ask you questions based on the subjects you take, so it's a bit like a verbal examination 😁 Make sure you study the subjects you plan to take before you go. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I have mine 23rd Feb
I searched Malcom Kaplan, he teaches business/economics
I also asked my friends and they ask a lot of questions based on the subjects chosen.
they asked questions like 'whats the difference between the brain and the mind' or
'why do you think boys play with cars and girls with dolls when they're children'
Reply 12
Original post by Crepsley8
Yes, I have mine 23rd Feb
I searched Malcom Kaplan, he teaches business/economics
I also asked my friends and they ask a lot of questions based on the subjects chosen.
they asked questions like 'whats the difference between the brain and the mind' or
'why do you think boys play with cars and girls with dolls when they're children'

Oh god, that's for letting us know I suck at those questions 😂😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello TSR I'm a little worried. Some of my friends have received emails regarding their interviews however I haven't. Are more emails going to be sent out? When did you all receive your emails?
Original post by hirani_king
Hello TSR I'm a little worried. Some of my friends have received emails regarding their interviews however I haven't. Are more emails going to be sent out? When did you all receive your emails?

Dont worry there are still more interview days coming and the last one is something like 23rd March you'll get it it be patient
When do they send out conditional offers?
Dont worry there are still more interview days coming and the last one is something like 23rd March you'll get it it be patient

Ok thanks
Original post by rhadawey
I believe that I read that they don't give direct offers, and I've received an interview on the 23rd of Feb. I'd love to get into that college, saw it on their open day and I absolutely fell in love!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They usually do, they did during my time
Reply 18
Original post by Iqbal007
They usually do, they did during my time

I read on their twitter page, around 2 weeks ago. Someone tweeted them asking and they said that they don't give out direct offers. Are you sure? 😁 I'm pretty sure they don't, I'll check just in case I'm wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do they ask you in the interview and how long does it last?

Quick Reply

Latest