The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Anyone had an offer for social work :)

Has any one yet had an offer for social work? I had my interview at the start of January and I was wondering if anyone has heard yet! I hate the waiting process :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by beckaxox
Has any one yet had an offer for social work? I had my interview at the start of January and I was wondering if anyone has heard yet! I hate the waiting process :biggrin:

Hey ive got an interview for social work..just wanting to ask how it went..any tips and advice.
Did you have yo do a 5min verbal presentation too.
And have u heard back yet from them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by geek_22
Hey ive got an interview for social work..just wanting to ask how it went..any tips and advice.
Did you have yo do a 5min verbal presentation too.
And have u heard back yet from them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I found out I got in and I did yeah I'd say make sure you look up online at what social work is and all about it and the verbal wasn't too bad just asked about you and questions like that! :smile:
Reply 3
Yeah I found out I got in and I did yeah I'd say make sure you look up online at what social work is and all about it and the verbal wasn't too bad just asked about you and questions like that! :smile:

Aww thats good well done...
The verbal presentation do we have to do it with a powerpoint presentation or can we just do it with cardnotes
Thankss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by geek_22
Aww thats good well done...
The verbal presentation do we have to do it with a powerpoint presentation or can we just do it with cardnotes
Thankss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I did it at a PowerPoint but it was only in front of one person and was dead informal
Reply 5
Well I did it at a PowerPoint but it was only in front of one person and was dead informal

Okay that helps thanks..one persons alright..2 or 3 peeps would just make me so nervous
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by geek_22
Okay that helps thanks..one persons alright..2 or 3 peeps would just make me so nervous
Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's what I was dreading so I just read all about me and stuff and they just ask like 6 general questions :smile:
Reply 7
Yeah that's what I was dreading so I just read all about me and stuff and they just ask like 6 general questions :smile:

Ooh ahhright thank u.
Thats put me at ease phewww :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by geek_22
Ooh ahhright thank u.
Thats put me at ease phewww :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good am glad! Good luck with it :smile:
Reply 9
Good am glad! Good luck with it :smile:

Hey guys if you need any tips just ask me as i'm in my first year social work at huddersfield i know everything about the interview process :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Jerry
Hey guys if you need any tips just ask me as i'm in my first year social work at huddersfield i know everything about the interview process :biggrin:

How are you finding the course am nervous to start haha but can't wait as well how's the work load and stuff :smile:
Reply 11
How are you finding the course am nervous to start haha but can't wait as well how's the work load and stuff :smile:

The course is good lecturers are good and people on my course are amazing :biggrin: Everyone's nervous to start off with don't worry about it the work load is good nothing you can't handle you just have to keep ontop of things and reading is vital :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Jerry
The course is good lecturers are good and people on my course are amazing :biggrin: Everyone's nervous to start off with don't worry about it the work load is good nothing you can't handle you just have to keep ontop of things and reading is vital :smile:

Aw great thank you so much for reassuring me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending