The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

The Durham College Allocation Thread (for 2015 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by social outcast
When you logged, where did you find the college info? Ive logged in but nothing, just general stuff about the open day :frown:. Greys looks pretty cool though

I filled out my name and then went to the accommodation section when it let me. I haven't booked anything yet, I was just curious to know.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Dougieowner
I filled out my name and then went to the accommodation section when it let me. I haven't booked anything yet, I was just curious to know.

Thank you , Got the email in the intervening minutes anyway :smile:
I got Hatfield, my first choice! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 103
Waiting for an allocation at Queens campus to either Stephenson or John Snow (hopefully John Snow) Do you think they will come out the same day as city campus?
Just found out I got into Collingwood :smile:
Hope my email arrives today, getting jealous of all you :tongue:
Got St Marys
Reply 107
Reply 108
The booking site is now live for Durham City and Queen's Campus - if you have your department offer and your college allocation you can book now.
Just got allocated to collingwood...Not sure if it's good or not :-/
Allocated to St Cuthbert's XD....anyone else?:smile:
Got St Cuths!
I received my offer from Durham on Friday, however I logged into UCAS track this morning to discover that my offer now says it was "last updated" today. I checked over my offer and everything is the same. Does this mean I've already been allocated a college and should be waiting for an email from whichever one I've been allocated to? I've tried logging into the booking system to find out but it says that my details are incorrect for some reason... :frown:
Got allocated to Butler
Reply 114
Just got Josephine butler for geography which I applied for? Anyone else?
Chads!

Yaaayy!
I got allocated to Van Mildert, anyone know anything about it? It doesn't seem very sporty :frown:

I watched their promo video and people were asked their favourite thing about Mildert and one guy said "the ducks" :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
Original post by Dylann
I got allocated to Van Mildert, anyone know anything about it? It doesn't seem very sporty :frown:

I watched their promo video and people were asked their favourite thing about Mildert and one guy said "the ducks" :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

where did you apply?
Got into my preferred, Chad's! :biggrin:
Original post by AnnaBanana<3
Allocated to St Cuthbert's XD....anyone else?:smile:

Me too:smile: Cuths':five:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending