The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2980
Original post by nilv123
I'm still waiting on Addleshaws. I don't know whether to email them though because they probably don't need a reminder! Which office did you apply to?

London! How about you?
Clyde & Co have the most polite PFO
Original post by Lexi22
Im still waiting on BLP. When did you apply, if you don't mind me asking?

On the 31st haha! :tongue: What about you?
Original post by LawTC
London! How about you?

yeah same, had my telephone interview two Wednesdays ago so have two days to go technically... When was yours?
DWF interview! Birmingham office :smile:
Reply 2985
Original post by canoepop
DWF Interview :smile:

me too, which office? I'm being interviewed at Birmingham
I still don't understand what makes a graduate recruiter accept or reject your application. I applied to two firms which have pretty much identical application questions. Therefore I used similar answers in both (tweaking ever so slightly) and one has rejected me and the other offering an interview!

Definitely all boils down to whether grad rec has had their lunch or not.
Definitely emailing if Linklaters haven't offered WG/rejected by the end of this week
Original post by almvp
me too, which office? I'm being interviewed at Birmingham

Glasgow! Good luck! What date is yours?
Original post by unluckyinlaw1
I still don't understand what makes a graduate recruiter accept or reject your application. I applied to two firms which have pretty much identical application questions. Therefore I used similar answers in both (tweaking ever so slightly) and one has rejected me and the other offering an interview!

Definitely all boils down to whether grad rec has had their lunch or not.

Yeah...it's all a numbers game because every firm has so many talented people applying. It kinda sucks that it's so down to luck - but that's life I guess?
The more I think about my answers for my IM video interview, the more I think I screwed up. I hope they let us know soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by student652
anyone waiting on Holman Fenwick Willian

Yep though I only applied a week ago
Original post by cutegirl15
The more I think about my answers for my IM video interview, the more I think I screwed up. I hope they let us know soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm feeling exactly the same. I think the news is imminent though.
Original post by canoepop
Interview interview - yay!

Congratulations! Looking like my third rejection of the day though!
Original post by ULawAJ
Yeah I'm feeling exactly the same. I think the news is imminent though.

Tell me about it -.- Do you think anyone has been given an AC invite already?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything, I'm still waiting when do you think they will let us know? it has to be before 20th

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think so, it seems a lot of people here applied to IM. I think we would know if invites had started going out, but I could be wrong.
Reply 2997
Does anyone have any idea of what dates the Olswang summer and easter vacation scheme are? I can't find anything online!
What is taking Weil soooo long...It's nearly 2 weeks post interview -.-
Original post by student652
I haven't heard anything, I'm still waiting when do you think they will let us know? it has to be before 20th

It seems weird that they had so many applicants/video interviews and no one has heard yet, even though we are supposed to find out by Friday?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending