Original post by superwolf
:biggrin: Thanks!

your welcome :smile: :biggrin:
Original post by rmhumphries
Good luck for it! :hugs:

I GOT A JOB INTERVIEW :woo: :woo: :woo

Good luck! Fun fact made me giggle. :giggle:

She was absolutely lovely. Agrees that my mother habit of wanting me to behave a certain way isn't helpful. Getting something to help me sleep and referral to a few things. Also have her email in case I need anything which is just amazing given my gp isn't good. Treated me like I understand basic medical stuff and didn't just talk down to me. She did mention how I basically just gave a full history when she asked when it started because I covered everything she was planning to ask about.

She said it was up to me if I stay on venlafaxine or not but it was probably doing something and with the discontinuation stuff I might be better staying on that and having therapy with someone who understands that I am going to try and defend myself if someone asks about my feelings rather than thinking I'm fighting them.
So now back to college to ask them to pay for someone to see me privately :colone:

The place is in the middle of nowhere so stood in the rain at the minute waiting for a bus but still. Today = total success :smile:

Also woo about job interview :smile: well done!
Details!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So ****ing broken today. I can't cope.
Original post by Pathway
you can do it! :hugs:

----------

can't sleep, feel really weird. have a lecture at 10 tomorrow. ugh i don't want to do anything except hide in my room away from everything. but i'm so behind. :s-smilie: I feel sick.

Didnt have to get up at 8 luckily :woo:

Hope you made it to lecture! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I GOT A JOB INTERVIEW :woo: :woo: :woo:

Good luck! Fun fact made me giggle. :giggle:

That sounds weird and unprofessional. :s-smilie: Have you seen many different doctors about it?

:woo: :party: :banana: :woo: congrats!,!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel like someones watching the flat today, but not in a paranoia way, in a genuine way :erm: :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I saw my therapist today and he suggested IPT and gave me a sheet to read about it, has anyone done this before and what does it entail?

Also, I got offered a job a week ago and I filled out the details they told me to fill in and I haven't heard anything since.

How is everyone today?
not MH related but I just feel the need to vent :/

blood and injury tw

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
She was absolutely lovely. Agrees that my mother habit of wanting me to behave a certain way isn't helpful. Getting something to help me sleep and referral to a few things. Also have her email in case I need anything which is just amazing given my gp isn't good. Treated me like I understand basic medical stuff and didn't just talk down to me. She did mention how I basically just gave a full history when she asked when it started because I covered everything she was planning to ask about.

She said it was up to me if I stay on venlafaxine or not but it was probably doing something and with the discontinuation stuff I might be better staying on that and having therapy with someone who understands that I am going to try and defend myself if someone asks about my feelings rather than thinking I'm fighting them.
So now back to college to ask them to pay for someone to see me privately :colone:

The place is in the middle of nowhere so stood in the rain at the minute waiting for a bus but still. Today = total success :smile:

Also woo about job interview :smile: well done!
Details!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great, glad you've found an actual professional to talk to! :biggrin:

And thanks. :blush:

Original post by PandaWho
:woo: :party: :banana: :woo: congrats!,!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! :hugs:
Help me! 21st Birthday ideas...shoot: (:teehee:)
Original post by IDukem

Plans or presents? :teeth:
Plans or presents? :teeth:

Plans :smile:

Congratulations by the way, only just saw the news :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Plans :smile:

Congratulations by the way, only just saw the news :hugs:

Bouncy castle bouncy castle bouncy castle! :nutcase:

And thanks. :smile:
Original post by IDukem

http://www.your21st.co.uk/21st-birthday-ideas/

Have fun!

I'm going to an event tonight on my own, my anxiety/paranoia is properly kicking my backside atm, I'm so nervous, especially even more that I think someone might be going who doesn't like me they'll be watching me all night and then laughing about me. UGHHH I'm going as late as possible so it'll be busy so I can sneak in and nobody notice me hopefully.
Original post by SweetNothing

Have fun!

I'm going to an event tonight on my own, my anxiety/paranoia is properly kicking my backside atm, I'm so nervous, especially even more that I think someone might be going who doesn't like me they'll be watching me all night and then laughing about me. UGHHH I'm going as late as possible so it'll be busy so I can sneak in and nobody notice me hopefully.

:hugs: Hope you manage to have a great time. :smile:

Have fun!

I know how difficult it can be to go somewhere when you feel like that :hugs: Remind yourself that doing this will make you better at it in the future, exposure therapy and all that :tongue:

I hope my nerves improve soon in regards to going to work, im not 100% confident in my abilities yet, i just want to settle in and be able to buckle down already! Caring for elderly people with dementia and other problems can be really exhausting...i hope i'm cut out for this. Will probably post a bit this evening, on my night shift when things are quiet :d
Bouncy castle bouncy castle bouncy castle! :nutcase:

And thanks. :smile:

I'll be 21 not 12! Although tempting :teehee:

Have fun!

I saw that earlier, somethings look realistic :lol: Thank you :h:

Have fun lovely!! I'm so proud of you for even contemplating going on your own :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
I'll be 21 not 12! Although tempting :teehee:

I saw that earlier, somethings look realistic :lol: Thank you :h:

Have fun lovely!! I'm so proud of you for even contemplating going on your own :hugs:

I had a kids tea party esque for my 21st!
I went for carvery lunch with uni friends, then my flatmates and friends came round for a Chinese and we had paper plates and stuff, then in the following wednesday we went for a big drunken night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
I had a kids tea party esque for my 21st!
I went for carvery lunch with uni friends, then my flatmates and friends came round for a Chinese and we had paper plates and stuff, then in the following wednesday we went for a big drunken night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We always have children's tea parties for my birthday, I just wanted my 21st to be a tad different :smile:

I'm not having a drunken night out though hahaaaa, I've not drank alcohol in over a year and I want that streak to continue :wink:

Latest