The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by miss Peace
thanks for noticing the avatar, i don't get why they talk about things which shouldn't really be their biggest of concerns like
" Do Muslim girls care about sex before marriage?"

Yep, that's not the weirdest one though:zomg: there are some places I'd advise you avoid but most of us are quite friendly.
Im not questioning friendliness im questioning sensibility
Reply 102
Im not questioning friendliness im questioning sensibility

Non-existent
totally, I know this is isn't study-related, but what is a really cool movie to watch, I've got a friend coming round tomorrow night and we was planning to watch a movie
Reply 104
totally, I know this is isn't study-related, but what is a really cool movie to watch, I've got a friend coming round tomorrow night and we was planning to watch a movie

I don't really know? Can't say I like movies. What type of things do you like?
you don't like movies, well if you mean in movies- i like indie movies like "Hick"
Reply 106
you don't like movies, well if you mean in movies- i like indie movies like "Hick"

Then I really can't help... Sorry, you could make a thread for it though.
I'm ind of scared of the suggestions that people might give:eek:that's me trying to use an emoticon
Reply 108
I'm ind of scared of the suggestions that people might give:eek:that's me trying to use an emoticon

It wouldn't be too bad I think, I'd suggest born free if you want to cry though.
I've seen that-the saddest part was when Elsa's(the tiger) sister got taken away- but I didn't really cry as i was watching it with my older brothers who would laugh at me crying
Reply 110
I've seen that-the saddest part was when Elsa's(the tiger) sister got taken away- but I didn't really cry as i was watching it with my older brothers who would laugh at me crying

You mean the lion? Aww that's a shame that you couldn't cry. Did you at least cry at Marley and me?
no I watched that when i was in year eight in a class full of delinquents so I didn't really get to watch it properly-but i cant take Owen Wilson seriously in any movie
Reply 112
no I watched that when i was in year eight in a class full of delinquents so I didn't really get to watch it properly-but i cant take Owen Wilson seriously in any movie

Then I'm really sorry but that's the extent of my knowledge.
so you're not really into movies. What are you interested in?
Reply 114
so you're not really into movies. What are you interested in?

Politics, math, learning in general. Basicly probably everything you find boring.
not that I find it boring, I find it super hard to get my head around
I do read a lot, hence why I'm taking English literature
Reply 116
not that I find it boring, I find it super hard to get my head around
I do read a lot, hence why I'm taking English literature

I hate reading fiction hence why I didn't take eng lit.
Its kind of something you have to love- its kind of in my family as well, I read and write poetry and read fictional books just like my parents
Reply 118
Its kind of something you have to love- its kind of in my family as well, I read and write poetry and read fictional books just like my parents

Ahh ok:smile: well I think this welcome has gone on too long:lol: if you ever need help just ask and enjoy your time here.
sorry,see yah

Latest