The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Liverpool fans now starting to believe it's their year :rolleyes:

Would make a slip joke but I'm not a ******** Chelsea fan...
Original post by al_94
You guys are a joke a bunch of superstitious fans if we put up the performance then we will beat Utd

We put up a very good performance in November and look how that turned out?

We dominate for 60 minutes, that **** Wilshere just needs to square it to Alexis and it's 1-0, but no goes himself, when he's a terrible finisher.

We then concede one of those typical Arsenal/FIFA goals to concede.
Adnan will score a wondergoal against you lot, after Ozil misplaces a pass to him.
Original post by al_94
You guys are a joke a bunch of superstitious fans if we put up the performance then we will beat Utd

But you did put the performance in at the Emirates and still lost.
Original post by angelfox
We put up a very good performance in November and look how that turned out?

We dominate for 60 minutes, that **** Wilshere just needs to square it to Alexis and it's 1-0, but no goes himself, when he's a terrible finisher.

We then concede one of those typical Arsenal/FIFA goals to concede.

Original post by samir12
But you did put the performance in at the Emirates and still lost.

I don't think the performance was all that great from my memory we did it in the first half but not for the full 90 mins. If you are suggesting that Arsenal can't beat Man Utd then I think you should go and live on the moon.
[video="youtube;cPwZhHPZLC8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPwZhHPZLC8[/video]

Thought I was watching an old I'm a Celeb video here, the amount of snakes is unreal.
In b4

Original post by Zürich
Well this is why England are generally an embarrassment, the one midfielder with the technical ability to compete against the Germans/Spanish and he's out in favour of the Barrys/Carricks of this world....

In terms of Henderson, he's got a better mentality than Wilshere atm but you know deep down he's just a workhorse who is basically at max potential. Nowhere near as much talent as JW

People dont like Jack personally, fair enough, but that blinds them to what remains a very young talented midfielder with all the time in the world to reach his potential. Tell me what Pirlo and Iniesta were doing at his age for instance?

Not that people care very much about the facts, but Jack Wilshere has also had a genuinely good season up until his injury and should get another extended run out in the team before season's end.

And end of the day, when Jack is celebrating his Ballon D'Or win with a few lines in the cubicle of a Zurich bathroom(that's Switzerland, not my bathroom), you'll all be eating your words :wink:

To the bit in bold: playing in and winning a CL final.
(From GW):

Arsenal's record vs Manchester United since 2009:

Defeat
Defeat
Draw
Defeat
Defeat
Defeat
Defeat
Win
Defeat
Defeat
Defeat
Draw
Defeat
Draw
Defeat

Shambles...
Original post by Pete_91
(From GW):

Arsenal's record vs Manchester United since 2009:

Defeat
Defeat
Draw
Defeat
Defeat
Defeat
Defeat
Win
Defeat
Defeat
Defeat
Draw
Defeat
Draw
Defeat

Shambles...

Which game was the Win?
Original post by CB91
Which game was the Win?

Adebayor 1-0 in 06/07
Original post by angelfox
[video="youtube;cPwZhHPZLC8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPwZhHPZLC8[/video]

Thought I was watching an old I'm a Celeb video here, the amount of snakes is unreal.

Absolutely horrendous defending for the two goals. Self-inflicted.
Reply 1712
I remember a 1-0 win where Ramsey scored.

We'll beat Man U as long as Wilshere doesn't play and make ****loads of crap decisions.
Original post by EddyP
I remember a 1-0 win where Ramsey scored.

We'll beat Man U as long as Wilshere doesn't play and make ****loads of crap decisions.

That was at the emirates...

OT is a whole different game.
Reply 1714
Original post by Pete_91
That was at the emirates...

OT is a whole different game.

Spare me this "oooooh Old Trafford" rubbish. If Burnley can go there and play without fear so can we.
Original post by al_94
Yes!! We got man u!!

Are you SILLAY?

:getmecoat:
Doesn't matter how rubbish this United team is, Arsenal will bottle it before a ball is kicked. Rooney relishes playing against Arsenal you can always see it in his face in the tunnel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EddyP
Spare me this "oooooh Old Trafford" rubbish. If Burnley can go there and play without fear so can we.

Football doesn't work like that though, besides United usually turn up for the big games at OT but are **** against the small teams.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Have no confidence in Wenger to beat United. We couldn't even beat the David Moyes United or the LVG United both of which are awful sides. Should be a decent away day at least.

Alright you now what, I agree but that's what everyone said about the City match.
#believe

Original post by al_94

We do always put up a performance that's the thing.

Original post by leinad2012
Liverpool fans now starting to believe it's their year :rolleyes:

Would make a slip joke but I'm not a ******** Chelsea fan...

Lmao
Guys come on stop being pessimistic it's our year to retain the cup and torment United like we did City. Abit off-topic but PSG v Chelsea, opinions? I hope PSG win :sexface:

Latest