The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welcometoib
did you hear back from jpm? barclays are doing final rounds this week and then yeah spring week cycle is over, save for rbc lol.

emailed them a few days ago to ask what's happening. They said "sorry, all spaces are now filled" :colondollar: hehehe

so nobody's heard from RBC? :o:p
Anyone received a rejection from Barclays post interview? Seems people only get offers here!
Original post by Mralpha
Anyone received a rejection from Barclays post interview? Seems people only get offers here!

they will do that en masse after giving out all offers, probably like roths, gs etc. cs and gs got back to you yet?
Dear Abdul-Karim,
Thank you for your application to the 2015 Investment Banking Spring Internship Programme (London) at J.P. Morgan.
We have received an overwhelming response from high calibre candidates, enabling us to fill our positions for this Spring. Therefore, we regret to advise you that we are unable to progress your application any further at this time.
The new recruitment season commences in September, when our vacancies will be posted. We hope you apply to our programs again via www.jpmorgan.com/careers.
We thank you again for your interest in J.P. Morgan and wish you every success in your future career.
Kind regards,

J.P. Morgan Recruitment Team

Is this a straight rejection email or did they really just not process my app because their spots were filled? :s-smilie:
Do you guys think all HSBC offers have been given out?
Or is there still hope?
Original post by ProjectNr2
Do you guys think all HSBC offers have been given out?
Or is there still hope?

emailed them last week to tell them they are taking the piss, no response lol, potentially
they will do that en masse after giving out all offers, probably like roths, gs etc. cs and gs got back to you yet?

Got a rej from gs unfortunately. Still havn't heard anything from CS yet. Expecting a rejection though..
emailed them last week to tell them they are taking the piss, no response lol, potentially

lol,I emailed them last week aswell -> standard bull**** that i should be patient and wait for the outcome (it was the same reply i got early january) --> tbh I´m fairly sure they do not even read the e-mails and just automatic send this reply...
Original post by Mralpha
Got a rej from gs unfortunately. Still havn't heard anything from CS yet. Expecting a rejection though..

ah damn sorry bro, is that post int? nope dont expect a rej, it means that youve been pooled with their final batch of ints and they will pick from them, youre fine for now :smile:
ah damn sorry bro, is that post int? nope dont expect a rej, it means that youve been pooled with their final batch of ints and they will pick from them, youre fine for now :smile:

Yeah post int. Heard that GS dont give out feedback so that's unfortunate. Don't really know what to expect from CS to be completely honest. Many friends have already been given out offers so don't really know.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Is this a straight rejection email or did they really just not process my app because their spots were filled? :s-smilie:

Same thing, no?
Not sure I understand the difference, if there is one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aenigma
Same thing, no?
Not sure I understand the difference, if there is one

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought rejs were "your app was unsuccesful on this occasion."

Meh, you're probably right.
Got an email from Barclays saying my final round interview has been cancelled as there is no assessor available for my chosen time slot and that I should re-schedule, but there are no re-booking prompts on the application screen :frown:
Original post by Roadrage27
Got an email from Barclays saying my final round interview has been cancelled as there is no assessor available for my chosen time slot and that I should re-schedule, but there are no re-booking prompts on the application screen :frown:

what day did you have it booked for. just keep refreshing the page tomorrow morning, they might be doing ints even next week who knows
Has anyone managed to get feedback from MS (post final-round rejection)? Who did you contact if so?
what day did you have it booked for. just keep refreshing the page tomorrow morning, they might be doing ints even next week who knows

Thursday at midday, but it would suck soooo bad if places we to fill up by the time I interview, it seems the 1st week has already been filled by last weeks interviewees.
Thursday at midday, but it would suck soooo bad if places we to fill up by the time I interview, it seems the 1st week has already been filled by last weeks interviewees.

actually a lot of people havent heard back from last week yet, and there are lots of places still left, but yeah this week is full days of ints again i guess
RBC anyone? Yes? No?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My initial interview got rescheduled but they called me to rearrange a time with them. No email whatsoever, only confirmation..
BlackRock final round!!!

Unfortunately, the spring week is 13-17th April and so it clashes with GS.

Latest

Trending

Trending