The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bushido Brown
Where are you getting this bull**** from?

I'm black and personally experience this and have actually read that women of European or caucasian descent tend to have wider hips and hold their weight in their hips as black american women do the opposite most of the time if we're not mixed.
Original post by Anonymous
What do you mean "most Black women have narrower hips than white Woman"? You haven't seen every single Black female have you? Secondly, even if you did attempt to recall all your past experiences how do you factor in confirmation bias?

To put it simply son, you aint got a ****ing clue.

I actually read this and it wasn't just my observation but I do agree based on my observation.

Btw there's nothing wrong with narrow hips I always thought it was weird to have wide ones. So it wasn't an insult I always saw it as more delicate and petit way of still being able to keep the curves. I rather have ass and tits than hips and shoulders/arms.
What do you mean "most Black women have narrower hips than white Woman"? You haven't seen every single Black female have you? Secondly, even if you did attempt to recall all your past experiences how do you factor in confirmation bias?

To put it simply son, you aint got a ****ing clue.

That's why wide generalisations are stupid. 'Personal experience' counts for nothing if you have limited exposure.
Original post by Nomes89
That's why wide generalisations are stupid. 'Personal experience' counts for nothing if you have limited exposure.

I'm black American and I've known a lot of black women of all backgrounds it seems you're upset your stereotype of black women is untrue.

Anyhow I already read that this is normally the case. It's just anodotay me.
Original post by Nickierose21
I'm black American and I've known a lot of black women of all backgrounds it seems you're upset your stereotype of black women is untrue.

Anyhow I already read that this is normally the case. It's just anodotay me.

Being American doesn't give you any credibility nor does 'reading it somewhere'. Plenty of journals on eugenics, does that make them credible/accurate?

I dislike generalisations of all kinds because they're ignorant. You're not even from Europe to say what most white European women even look like and it shows with your inaccurate claims that they mostly have wide hips.
Big thighs are better than skinny legs and pancake assess surely.
It's usually because our derriere is curvy and that part of the body is linked to your thighs.
No it's actually a known fact that white women's age woder hips and flatter butts than black women its not just me.i have a butt but small hips like most black women our butts jutt out but are not as wide as the average white woman's.

As you can see my butt is still very round compared to my waist just narrower like most black women's.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10921640_1519127628353625_8343054456495293016_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

We have rounder butts white women have wider butts. On average that is

Yes it's true. But not always true. But African features are like this. Our hips are wider.
Our lips are fuller. Our thighs are fat.

It's funny because so many people are paying to get our features - full lips, big bums :wink:
Is it in their genes? Someone on TSR said, thick thighs tend to be in black people's genes and no matter what you do you'll never get thin thighs. I'm just curious?

Thick thighs = so hot.
Original post by Nomes89
Being American doesn't give you any credibility nor does 'reading it somewhere'. Plenty of journals on eugenics, does that make them credible/accurate?

I dislike generalisations of all kinds because they're ignorant. You're not even from Europe to say what most white European women even look like and it shows with your inaccurate claims that they mostly have wide hips.

Did you see my hips yes most of them have wider hips in proportion to the waist also I looked it up the inlet is much wider for obvious reasons.
Original post by msabigail1
Yes it's true. But not always true. But African features are like this. Our hips are wider.

It's funny because so many people are paying to get our features - full lips, big bums :wink:

These features are mega hot, it must be said.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/

No our hips tend to be narrower but yes we do have wider hips and the thighs tend to be much smaller than the butt.
These features are mega hot, it must be said.

I just proved that was incorrect.
Did you see my hips yes most of them have wider hips in proportion to the waist also I looked it up the inlet is much wider for obvious reasons.

You don't represent most Black women, they are very diverse as are white women. You can't make blanket statements about either race. Just like having big boobs is not a particularly black thing (nor a white thing).

EDIT: Your 'evidence' is based on a study limited to a sample of American women. Credibility lost.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Nomes89
You don't represent most Black women, they are very diverse as are white women. You can't make blanket statements about either race. Just like having big boobs is not a particularly black thing (nor a white thing).

I already posted a link white women have wider set hips than black women. Look at the link.

I'm just an example a typical one proportionally. More evenly though I tend to see black women with big breasts and a big butt the same size than anything. I was just showing myself as an example though. Nothing more.
Original post by Nomes89

Lmfao on a serious note what the actual **** is this thread?

Black women are found on every continent and we all look remotely different. A lot of us share common African features such as a wide waist, full lips and round derriere. But if you meet a lot of Black women from Brazil or Ethiopia for instance, they are very slim.
If anything, our appearance and features changes depending on our ancestory, diets, admixtures and so on and so forth
(edited 9 years ago)

Black women are found on every continent and we all look remotely different. A lot of us share common African features such as a wide waist, full lips and round derriere. But if you meet a lot of Black women from Brazil or Ethiopia for instance, they are very slim.
If anything, our appearance and features changes depending on our ancestory, diets, admixtures and so on and so forth

It's just typical TSR. British girls are [insert generalisation], Asian men always [insert generalisation]...it gets tiresome.

Wrong Ethiopians tend to have wide hips and an hourglassish figure and hold a lot of weight easily. We're more likely to be mesomorph than endomorph.
I have not noticed this, I am also skeptical that black girls have bigger butts. I don't imagine the girls in the hip hop videos are representative of the entire black female population. But there are very few black people where I live so perhaps the people I have seen are unrepresentative.
Original post by Nomes89
It's just typical TSR. British girls are [insert generalisation], Asian men always [insert generalisation]...it gets tiresome.

One would of expected the contrary, given that members here are of above average intelligence. Well, having above average intelligence doesn't amount to much if the average joe is a stupid, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and racist ape.

Latest

Trending

Trending