The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Jazakumullahu khairan mary and ash for sharing your writings here.

Ameen, wa iyyakum for your posts.
Jazakumullahu khairan mary and ash for sharing your writings here.

Wa antum fa jazakumullahu khayran.
Reply 4422
Original post by HAnwar
Wasalam.
Thanks for sharing. It was a great read :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would you rather give money for education or for children/families who are in need for food etc?

I already have my answer, want to hear from you guys? :smile:
Reply 4424
Salaam alaykum, hope everyone's well. Even though I quoted a few people over the weekend I haven't been following the thread properly for what feels like quite a while.
So apparently someone from the ISOC said this to Achea-one of the members of the super 6:

"Your life is worthless, I mean seriously what is the point in living the rest of your life? Does it have a point? I am at least working towards my real eternal life which will begin when I die. You're heading to one place, and that my friend is hell. You're a lost cause and destined for the fiery pits of hell where you can join your mate Satan, burning for eternity. Have fun. "

I think it's bang out of order to speak to a non Muslim like that and totally not acceptable who are we to judge if peoples lives are worthless ?
Original post by Tpos
Salaam alaykum, hope everyone's well. Even though I quoted a few people over the weekend I haven't been following the thread properly for what feels like quite a while.

Walaykum aslaaam :smile:
Original post by goobypls
So apparently someone from the ISOC said this to Achea-one of the members of the super 6:

"Your life is worthless, I mean seriously what is the point in living the rest of your life? Does it have a point? I am at least working towards my real eternal life which will begin when I die. You're heading to one place, and that my friend is hell. You're a lost cause and destined for the fiery pits of hell where you can join your mate Satan, burning for eternity. Have fun. "

I think it's bang out of order to speak to a non Muslim like that and totally not acceptable who are we to judge if peoples lives are worthless ?

Who???
Reply 4428

Definitely wrong to so confidentially say those things when they can only be judged by Allah. Any one of us could fall of the straight path and the non-muslims could turn the other way. It's much better to not.interact with non Muslims than to interact and say stuff like that. The pride in those words does no good
Original post by Incredible97
Who???

I pmed her to try and find out the identity but by the tone of the message i think it's a male member.
A new muslim member said that to her on the ex-mus soc a few weeks ago.

Basically what Tpos said.
I pmed her to try and find out the identity but by the tone of the message i think it's a male member.

Hmm..K..

You should look to yourself before attempting to hunt down others for their wrongdoings.
Original post by Tpos
Definitely wrong to so confidentially say those things when they can only be judged by Allah. Any one of us could fall of the straight path and the non-muslims could turn the other way. It's much better to not.interact with non Muslims than to interact and say stuff like that. The pride in those words does no good

Well it's fair to say that i fall into this category and don't really see myself getting out any time soon, meh I'll just accept I'm doomed lol.
It wasn't me. I swear.
It wasn't me. I swear.

Don't lie. TMG showed me screenshots. :naughty:
Reply 4436
Original post by Mary562
Would you rather give money for education or for children/families who are in need for food etc?

I already have my answer, want to hear from you guys? :smile:

Depends what you mean by "are in need". If they're starving and have no clean water than definitely them. But somewhere down the line you have to start putting money towards education even if people are poor. Education is a must for everyone - it too is a need and a way for people to.get out of the poverty (with other factors of course). Remember "Iqra" was the first word.revealed to.the prophet (saw) :smile:
Original post by IdeasForLife
You should look to yourself before attempting to hunt down others for their wrongdoings.

Well considering I've already accepted the fact I'm evil i think i can go and hunt now.
Original post by IdeasForLife
A new muslim member said that to her on the ex-mus soc a few weeks ago.

Basically what Tpos said.

Why did he need to go to the EX ISOC ?
This case has got me all Sherlock

Latest

Trending

Trending