The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

JazakAllahu khayran for the beneficial posts.
Original post by Incredible97
Looool
Nope! :noway:
Why?

How do you know? Just wondering because I find them proper funny. I'm not joking, every time I remember his/her posts on Christmas, it makes me laugh.
Original post by beautifulxxx
Interesting Q. Food. If I was living in poverty, I rather someone feed me than give me money for maths.

lol why do you dislike maths, you can't be saying that about Maths, choose another subject :redface:

Interesting view, I understand your point but I'd rather base my money on education. Giving an education to women/men (Islamic knowledge) is far more beneficial than making someone have food which would not last forever :smile:
If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge, Allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise.
Original post by interact
How do you know? Just wondering because I find them proper funny. I'm not joking, every time I remember his/her posts on Christmas, it makes me laugh.

Lool! Because goobypls is a Sufi and missfats is Somali..
May Allah bless my caring parents. May they always be happy and healthy. Ameen.
Lool! Because goobypls is a Sufi and missfats is Somali..

lool Incredible! Sufis are not an ethnicity.

Lolol
"اللهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ".

Allah! There is no God but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never encompass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

I didn't mean it in that way :colone:
Original post by Mary562
lol why do you dislike maths, you can't be saying that about Maths, choose another subject :redface:

Interesting view, I understand your point but I'd rather base my money on education. Giving an education to women/men (Islamic knowledge) is far more beneficial than making someone have food which would not last forever :smile:

I don't like maths sis. Every other subject I'll tolerate but maths!

Oh well if it is Islamic knowledge then we take this question to the scholars ha ha. Is it better to give food or money for Islamic education? Allah knows best. If it's casual education, I much rather save lives. Insha'Allah, lets just give to both one day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themorninglight
What is the super 6?

Some stupid group of six non muslims who chat crap about Islam.
Is goobypls missfats? lols

No he is a racist. Missfats is cool.
Original post by Mary562
Would you rather give money for education or for children/families who are in need for food etc?

Bump...

Food. You can survive without education but not without food/water.
And regarding that post from a Muslim to archea, who cares? Are we meant to feel bad for archea or something?
Original post by Mary562
Surah Ar-Rum

The signs of the universe which has been presented as evidence to prove the doctrine of the hereafter are precisely the same which support the doctrine of Tawhid. Therefore the discourse turns to the affirmation of Tawhid and the refutation of shirk, and it is stressed that the natural way of life for man is none else but to serve Allah.

JazakAllah Khair for your write up and explanation, it was very good. I assume 513 AD is meant to be 613?

Also, could you explain a little about the paragraph above? Perhaps quote the verses and explain so it's a little clearer for me, JazakAllah Khair ukhti.
I would just like to say that I am madly impressed with the level of discussion on here. Seriously, you guys give me hope for the state of the Ummah if this is the level of discussion coming from members below 25y/o.

Two extinct madhabs... I think... Imam Sufyan al-Thawri and Imam Al-Awza'i? Perhaps Sufyan ibn Uyaynah? RahimahumAllah.
Dhaahiri thought it still existent today if I'm not mistaken.

And themorninglight could you tell us something interesting about Imam Al-Jawzi or Imam Ibn Rajab please :smile:
We're taught to accept death as a part of life. Don't fear death, fear the state we will die in. May Allah grant us all an honourable ending

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hugh? How can you not fear death and fact that your body will just rot away like compost? That thought absolutely terrifies me! 😨😲.
Original post by beautifulxxx
I don't like maths sis. Every other subject I'll tolerate but maths!

Oh well if it is Islamic knowledge then we take this question to the scholars ha ha. Is it better to give food or money for Islamic education? Allah knows best. If it's casual education, I much rather save lives. Insha'Allah, lets just give to both one day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
But God is a mathematician! Our whole world and universe is a mathematical structure.Everything can be described using maths.
Original post by ash92:)

I read this a few days ago - can't remember who's quote it is :biggrin:

Lol neither do I :tongue: - But it's good to post things again cuz some people might not have seen it.

It's from Hasan al-Basri:

“The life of this world is made up of three days: yesterday has gone with all that was done; tomorrow, you may never reach; but today is for you so do what you should do today.”

(Al-Bayhaqî, Al-Zuhd Al-Kabeer, p.197).

Latest

Trending

Trending