Original post by Hudl
Finished A-Level maths now :biggrin:

The whole of C4 :eek:
I've got vectors to finish of with half of integration then I'm done
Reply 42
Original post by Mary562
The whole of C4 :eek:
I've got vectors to finish of with half of integration then I'm done

Yeah, my class finished last week C4 & M2....so we're just going to be doing a paper a lesson from now on or doing papers for homework and reviewing it in class!
Reply 43
Original post by Hudl
Yeah, my class finished last week C4 & M2....so we're just going to be doing a paper a lesson from now on or doing papers for homework and reviewing it in class!

Cool - good luck with that
I'm trying to finish C4 this half-term myself
We still have vectors of C4 and M1 to do ://
And I got a D in my C4 mock lol I think I have a really long way to go :lol:
Reply 45
Im aiming for an A/A* this year but am finding working for it so hard! Mainly due to a lack of questions, other than past papers i cant find any exam style questions. Does anyone know where I can find some? The textbooks don't really prepare you for the exam i feel as they are generally simplified to explain just one aspect of a topic rather than testing knowledge of more than one area of maths...
Help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by clara16
Im aiming for an A/A* this year but am finding working for it so hard! Mainly due to a lack of questions, other than past papers i cant find any exam style questions. Does anyone know where I can find some? The textbooks don't really prepare you for the exam i feel as they are generally simplified to explain just one aspect of a topic rather than testing knowledge of more than one area of maths...
Help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Solomon Worksheets may be what you're looking for, find attached
Reply 47
Original post by clara16
Help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

you should probably use resources from this site. It also has topical questions which is what you want.
http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/
Original post by Gilo98
Solomon Worksheets may be what you're looking for, find attached

Original post by ybadri
you should probably use resources from this site. It also has topical questions which is what you want.
http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/

I bet physicsandmathstutor hasn't paid the author anything for putting his work on this website!
Reply 49
Original post by tiny hobbit
I bet physicsandmathstutor hasn't paid the author anything for putting his work on this website!

Original post by tiny hobbit

I wouldn't know, but up until last year they were all on a schools website (London Oratory) and the Solomon Past Papers have always been just as easily available as the edexcel ones :h:
I just finished doing all Edexcel Past paper questions on Parametric equations.
I noticed they don't ask you to sketch any graphs, I thought coordinate geometry [parametric equations] would be the key area where you would be asked to sketch. I guess sketching graphs is mainly done at C3.

Some of the graphs on Parametric equations are quite intimidating but generally have some sort of calculus question included.

Has anybody here finished learning C4 Integration in class or?
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Has anybody here finished learning C4 Integration in class or?

Yeah I've finished integration.
Reply 52
We've done C3
M1 we've just got Dynamics to do
C4 we've got the two biggest topics vectors & integration to do.

I think we'll be done by Easter but I cant help panicking! Does it sound like I'm really behind?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Almost finished D1, just have Matchings to complete. Then we'll practice past papers up until the exam.
Original post by clara16
We've done C3
M1 we've just got Dynamics to do
C4 we've got the two biggest topics vectors & integration to do.

I think we'll be done by Easter but I cant help panicking! Does it sound like I'm really behind?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My class has yet to cover:

M1: Vectors, statics, equilibrium.
C4: Vectors, Integration.

^ I reckon my class we'll be done after Easter, perhaps mid-April.
It shows teachers are strapped for time to finish teaching the content but also If we don't start revising now,
the workload will only mount up.
Reply 55
How many of you guys are doing M2?
Original post by Hectors
How many of you guys are doing M2?

I am... And M3...
Original post by Random1357
I am... And M3...

WOAH! M3!

Is that hard?
Reply 58
Original post by Random1357
I am... And M3...

But... Why?
And how far have you got with M2? we have only one chapter left :colone:
I suspect that C4 will be very challenging this year, moreso than last year's paper so best of luck to everyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending