The Student Room Group

Cambridge real estate finance 15/16

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I applied a few weeks ago. Currently an undergrad senior at Cornell University in New York - real estate concentration and summer analyst experience at a real estate private equity firm in London.

The said they would be reviewing applications on Feb 3rd but my status still hasn't changed from 'Under Consideration by Department'. Will let this thread know about any changes in status.

Congrats to the two of you who already got offers though!
Reply 41
Hi there, my friend has received a condition offer as well but the condition is just 1st (no specific requirement towards the final year's result)?
Original post by LOYISABA
Hi there, my friend has received a condition offer as well but the condition is just 1st (no specific requirement towards the final year's result)?

what is his university?
Reply 43
Original post by swifty121121121
Just received a conditional offer also. Same conditions as F4N. Now awaiting college membership. My first choice was Queens, followed by Fitz.

Reply 44
Original post by wolfofwallstreet
what is his university?

red bricks
Hello All,
I am an international applicant and applied in December and received an offer on Feb 5th, if not mistaken. I am required to attend per-course session as well. I herd most of the time Cambridge informs applicants in March. Good luck to everyone and hope to see some of you around.
Original post by bomon
I applied a few weeks ago. Currently an undergrad senior at Cornell University in New York - real estate concentration and summer analyst experience at a real estate private equity firm in London.

The said they would be reviewing applications on Feb 3rd but my status still hasn't changed from 'Under Consideration by Department'. Will let this thread know about any changes in status.

Congrats to the two of you who already got offers though!

You are from an Ivy League university. As much as i know, Ivy league likes to take an Ivy league student. I am sure you will hear good news.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by Boeing777-300ER
Hello All,
I am an international applicant and applied in December and received an offer on Feb 5th, if not mistaken. I am required to attend per-course session as well. I herd most of the time Cambridge informs applicants in March. Good luck to everyone and hope to see some of you around.

Hi! Congrats!! If you don't mind, can you kindly share your profile with us? Thanks!!
Reply 48
Hi guys, just to update, my status just changed to 'Awaiting decision by BOGS' today. Applied on the 22th of Jan.
Reply 49
My application has also changed to Awaiting decision by BOGS today
Original post by honggg
Hi! Congrats!! If you don't mind, can you kindly share your profile with us? Thanks!!

Sure and thanks. B.S. in Aviation, CGPA 3.8, Management internship (8 months) 3 finance related scholarships prestigious in aviation, best aviation graduate and academic distinction in aviation awards and some other things that I was able to use in my application.
Original post by honggg
Hi guys, just to update, my status just changed to 'Awaiting decision by BOGS' today. Applied on the 22th of Jan.

Congrats. Its good news. I was offered conditional offers in like two days after the above status. So bear the short time :smile:
Reply 52
Congratulations to all 3 of you! Is Cambridge REF your first choice?
Just got an offer from Queens (my first choice). Absolutely buzzing :smile:. My first choice course was straight Finance at cambridge but i'm still over the moon regardless.
Reply 54
Original post by F4N

Cheers mate. Yes, REF is my first choice course at cambridge. Fingers crossed that I will get past the Bogs stage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Just got an offer from Queens (my first choice). Absolutely buzzing :smile:. My first choice course was straight Finance at cambridge but i'm still over the moon regardless.

Wow congrats! That's the dream!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56

Oh congratulations! I've just been rejected from Trinity lol.

The Diploma in Economics is my top choice but no word yet.
Reply 57
Original post by F4N

thanks!! yes first and only choice; haven't applied anywhere else :smile: Was really excited to see the status change. fingers crossed too that i get through BOGS..
Reply 58
I read that unless you've forged your transcript or something, the BOGS is just a formality so I'm sure you'll be fine!
Original post by honggg

That's so fast! Less than one month! Congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending