The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by She-Ra

:love: new stationary.... all the colourful sharpies on my desk make me so happy!

For me it is the new fineliners I bought yesterday on offer xD Might use them for my flashcards... oooh there is an idea xD
Original post by BryonyG98
For me it is the new fineliners I bought yesterday on offer xD Might use them for my flashcards... oooh there is an idea xD

That sounds glorious :h: Simple pleasures and all that!

Once you've created your flashcards with your fabulous new fineliners post a picture of them on your blog :banana:

Original post by Glenis.k
You're not alone... New stationary is the best thing ever! Makes me want to revise and I definitely feel more accomplished when I have revised.

One of you guys needs to set up the "stationary thread" in GCSE or Alevels - everyone would love it!
Original post by She-Ra
That sounds glorious :h: Simple pleasures and all that!

Once you've created your flashcards with your fabulous new fineliners post a picture of them on your blog :banana:

I definitely will do (:

Original post by Glenis.k
You're not alone... New stationery is the best thing ever! Makes me want to revise and I definitely feel more accomplished when I have revised.

Glad I am not alone xD Perhaps I should make a reward system to allow me to only buy stationery once I have revised because that will motivate me to do more revision and then I can buy more stationery! An ongoing cycle to feed my stationery needs and motivate myself to revise
Original post by She-Ra
One of you guys needs to set up the "stationary thread" in GCSE or Alevels - everyone would love it!

Is it overly bad that I just follow the University one but never post for fear of being told to go away as I am not at Uni xD
I definitely will do (:

Glad I am not alone xD Perhaps I should make a reward system to allow me to only buy stationery once I have revised because that will motivate me to do more revision and then I can buy more stationery! An ongoing cycle to feed my stationery needs and motivate myself to revise

that's such a great idea... I might do that myself.
Is it overly bad that I just follow the University one but never post for fear of being told to go away as I am not at Uni xD

Haha not all! You need to create your own one, I'm sure you're not alone :wink:

I just post in the uni one, there's loads of GCSE and A Level people there too :giggle: The people there are really nice :yep:
Original post by Gingerbread101
I just post in the uni one, there's loads of GCSE and A Level people there too :giggle: The people there are really nice :yep:

Well maybe it is time we had our own special place xD
Well maybe it is time we had our own special place xD

GCSE or A Level? :tongue:
GCSE or A Level? :tongue:

Both xD I am making one for "School and College" and putting it in this (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=216) forum (:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
:bl:

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

thank you.

also, whoever makes the statonary thread - please quote me as i would love to join you guys and show you my rainbow of folders :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Both xD I am making one for "School and College" and putting it in this (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=216) forum (:

As far as I know, that forum doesn't get a lot of traffic :redface:
As far as I know, that forum doesn't get a lot of traffic :redface:

oooh... okay maybe I need to find somewhere else to post it...
oooh... okay maybe I need to find somewhere else to post it...

Probably A Level or GCSE, they're a lot more popular, and whichever you put it in you'll get people from the other one on it too :yep:
A-Level it is then, as I think more people from GCSE will visit A-Level than the other way around... the amount of A-Level Choices questions I see would suggest that anyway xD
Original post by She-Ra
You should enjoy your holidays in that point! Give that brain a lovely break so you feel all refreshed for the rest of term.

Have a lovely time :woo:

:love: new stationary.... all the colourful sharpies on my desk make me so happy!

I get extremely excited with my new stationery.. Like really excited and giddy
A-Level it is then, as I think more people from GCSE will visit A-Level than the other way around... the amount of A-Level Choices questions I see would suggest that anyway xD

Good plan :yy:
It is up and raring to go xD I quoted in a couple of people, but here is the link for anyone else:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3147513
:bl:>>~A Half Term Helping Hand~<<:bl:

Hey everyone! Now Grow your grades is finally finalised, we thought that it would be nice to get everyone off to a good start over half term. :ahee:

So everyone who has a blog will get a free subscription to TSR until the first of March.
:headbang:

That gives you access to all of TSR's Study Help resources, which you can find here! Including all the teacher marked essays.

:banana:They're super-useful, so check it out.:banana:

If you haven't set yourself a goal for half term, then you should think about doing that because it's a great way to stay focused!

:dumbells:

You should also check out the Great Big Exam Discussion Thread List which a group of us have been putting together, as well as this article on what you should be doing over half-term.

:woo:

Quote LIst

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending