The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goodm001
hi, how was your telephone interview for AG? i have one tomorrow. what sorts of questions did they ask?

Original post by Skkkkk
No - I have no idea why they are so late this year. When I spoke to HR at the law fair, they said they start interviewing end of Jan? - But I think it will be beginning of March because they haven't even sent out the verbal reasoning tests to people who they shortlist yet

I am guessing they may have gotten way more applications this year than previously bearing in mind they are non-rolling. My guess is that we should hear from them by latest this Friday.
Original post by future-lawyer
Hi,

I wouldn't worry too much yet, the deadline for my video interview was only last Friday so they would have only just started going through each VI now. So it is still early days yet! Good luck :smile:

I agree, I think for the first stream of IM video interviews the outcome will be revealed by Friday 20th. Try not to worry, not too long to go. Good luck both :smile:
Has anyone applied to AG on the deadline (Manchester) and heard back? Been a few weeks now. Guessing a it's a PFO. Can't believe how long replies are taking this year!
Reed Smith post-interview PFO. Absolutely gutted.
Has anyone heard back from AG (Leeds office)? I applied the day before the deadline and still haven't heard anything! :frown:
Original post by sparkykate
Has anyone heard back from AG (Leeds office)? I applied the day before the deadline and still haven't heard anything! :frown:

I applied same time but to the London office and still nothing :confused:
Original post by BrentfordFan
Reed Smith post-interview PFO. Absolutely gutted.

Sorry to hear that :frown: keep going, we'll get there eventually.
Original post by actusreus94
Has anyone heard post AC for Nabarro? Had mine last week..? Thanks :smile:

Do you mind my asking how the AC was? Was the partner interview okay?!
Original post by kadov
I've not heard back from Nabarro although my AC was only Friday and they set out a timeline of 3 weeks to hear back. Equally, the flip side of the firm and AC being so nice is it's incredibly difficult to gauge how you were received...

Was the assessment centre okay? How was the partner interview? :smile:
Reply 3089
Original post by ScroogeHumbug
Thank you! I am beginning to feel this might be a PFO given that some chaps here have applied around the same time and have already gone all the way to AC's

I'm going to mentally write it off as a PFO if I don't hear back by the end of this week. I was at their office for a networking event last week and was told by the head recruiter that they are working through applications and that we should hear back soon. Fingers crossed!
Original post by LG210
Hi! Has the summer vac scheme for HSF been filled, I still haven't heard from them so I am definitely thinking PFO!

I finished their tests on 2 Jan and hadn't heard back. Emailed them yesterday for an update and they said they were still processing it. I'm guessing it's PFO though
How long to hear back from cms after interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by legallife
Hey, has anyone interviewed with CMS Cameron McKenna before or have any good tips for their AC? Not sure what to expect! Thanks :smile:

Have you had your interview? How long did it take to hear back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by trisha.b
I'm waiting for them too :/

Did you get an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkhan12
Does anyone know how long it takes CMS Cameron McKenna (or any firm) to respond after sitting the Watson Glaser?

Did you get an interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by unluckyinlaw1
Has anybody heard from CMS Cameron McKenna yet (after completing the critical reasoning test)? Submitted about 4 weeks ago and no reply as of yet

Did you get an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Morgan Lewis, anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FolioImi
Morgan Lewis, anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still waiting. I seem to remember, in last year's thread, a number of people were waiting until March to receive a response.
Reply 3098
Original post by xLittleMissyx
Have you had your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet! Earliest interview date they could give me was March.
Reply 3099
RPC interview! Anyone got any tips?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending