The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
x

Genuinely really excited now!

So much to do and so little time to do it *May have set Half Term Goals being a bit ambitious but they are done now!*
Reply 81
its awesome. you know guys once i found difficulty in my Thesis so i took help from a website and they helped me out in reasonable prices. that was awesome experience. do any one also used this type of sites ?
Reply 82
x

Woot! Thanks for giving us a subscription till March. I can tell this is going to be very useful c:
Original post by BryonyG98
Genuinely really excited now!

So much to do and so little time to do it *May have set Half Term Goals being a bit ambitious but they are done now!*

Original post by Kangie
Woot! Thanks for giving us a subscription till March. I can tell this is going to be very useful c:

:bunny:

Everyone should have their sub now :h: It should really help! :woo: :happy2:
Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I've only just discovered this part of the forum, much to my annoyance. I was wondering if I'm still able to have a blog? I know I've missed the deadline, so I don't expect to gain the benefits that other members have, but I think tracking my progress would add to my accountability. This is especially the case since I'm a distance-learner and all my deadlines are self-imposed. I'm studying an A2 level in Philosophy and the full Government and Politics A-Level in one year (already have an A-Level in English lit). I'm predicted an A and an A* and have offers from 4 out of 5 of the unis I've applied to so far. Illness has got in the way recently, so I'm wanting to get back on track. Given that I'm distance-learning, I also thought it might be a useful resource for other distance-learners who are in my position.
Original post by The Nightingale
Hi there,

Sorry if this has been asked before. I've only just discovered this part of the forum, much to my annoyance. I was wondering if I'm still able to have a blog? I know I've missed the deadline, so I don't expect to gain the benefits that other members have, but I think tracking my progress would add to my accountability. This is especially the case since I'm a distance-learner and all my deadlines are self-imposed. I'm studying an A2 level in Philosophy and the full Government and Politics A-Level in one year (already have an A-Level in English lit). I'm predicted an A and an A* and have offers from 4 out of 5 of the unis I've applied to so far. Illness has got in the way recently, so I'm wanting to get back on track. Given that I'm distance-learning, I also thought it might be a useful resource for other distance-learners who are in my position.

I believe (I may be wrong) that users are unable to start a thread in this forum now, so I'll quote in:
Puddles the Monkey
QFA
and so if she may be able to start a thread for you to use as your blog. I'll let her give a definitive answer to your question :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there,

Heya,

I'm sorry you've only just discovered this now :frown: I know it's really frustrating, but we can't let any more blogs be made now that everything has been finalised and the competition is up and running properly. We've got over 100 blogs so it will get too difficult for me to manage if we have a mixture of blogs in the forum with new ones being added, etc. :frown: I hope you can understand. :frown:

You could always set up a blog in the main A-levels forum? :redface: You're also welcome to get involved in the discussion threads and chat to other people on their blogs in the Grow your grades forum - it should be helpful. :h:
Thanks for the sub puddles :smile: just went out today and got some folders that I needed - means that tomorrow I can work on my goal - to write up some notes for 3 subjects (maths science and music)
Original post by guitaristemily
Thanks for the sub puddles :smile: just went out today and got some folders that I needed - means that tomorrow I can work on my goal - to write up some notes for 3 subjects (maths science and music)

You're welcome! :h: :bunny:

That sounds awesome. :h: Have you posted your new folders in the stationery thread? :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
You're welcome! :h: :bunny:

That sounds awesome. :h: Have you posted your new folders in the stationary thread? :tongue:

*stationery

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooh lawd, thank you! :facepalm: Oh no, I've probably made this error on twitter also. Arg! :facepalm:

:hide:
Hi there,

What topics you doing in phil atm? :rolleyes:
Ooooh lawd, thank you! :facepalm: Oh no, I've probably made this error on twitter also. Arg! :facepalm:

:hide:

its ok. we all make mistakes sometimes.
:banana: Hey, I thought it might be useful to quote you guys to each other because you're all taking maths. :h: :banana: Don't know if you've found each other yet or not :h: :dumbells:

AMF97
AnnekaChan173
BryonyG98
Elsie.Duffy
finleyold
heavyhandscott
Mahesvara
PurpleGhost25175
radpanda
selenerrr__x
TajwarC
TheGemini
Zaros
lizzyc501
Anushka

Hope everyone is having a great half term! :bl:

Spoiler

:banana: Hey, I thought it might be useful to quote you guys to each other because you're all taking maths. :h: :banana: Don't know if you've found each other yet or not :h: :dumbells:

AMF97
AnnekaChan173
BryonyG98
Elsie.Duffy
finleyold
heavyhandscott
Mahesvara
PurpleGhost25175
radpanda
selenerrr__x
TajwarC
TheGemini
Zaros
lizzyc501
Anushka

Spoiler

Thanks Puddles (:

I'm doing AS and A2 Edexcel Maths in one year (Further Maths next year) and in the past have done Additional Maths FMSQ (A) and Maths IGCSE (A*) So if anyone needs any help with either of them I am happy to give it my best shot! If anyone wants to work together on AS or A2, I would be happy to do some revision over PM or potentially skype or email (:
I am doing MEI Maths. I am resitting C1 and C2 and I think there are similarities between C1 and C2. I got mocks coming up and could do with some C2 help actually
Original post by PurpleGhost25175
I am doing MEI Maths. I am resitting C1 and C2 and I think there are similarities between C1 and C2. I got mocks coming up and could do with some C2 help actually

Is this relevant/useful? Or wrong exam....? :beard:
Is this relevant/useful? Or wrong exam....? :beard:

Thanks. MEI is part of OCR but it's got its own exams. You can still find MEI past papers on the OCR website.
Original post by PurpleGhost25175
Thanks. MEI is part of OCR but it's got its own exams. You can still find MEI past papers on the OCR website.

Ah, thought it was worth a shot. :h: I'm always confused between the MEI and non-MEI OCR exams. :confused: :s-smilie: I had a quick Google of that exam code and it shows up as being an MEI exam?
Ah, thought it was worth a shot. :h: I'm always confused between the MEI and non-MEI OCR exams. :confused: :s-smilie: I had a quick Google of that exam code and it shows up as being an MEI exam?

I didn't even know that MEI existed until this year, let alone that it is a part of OCR!

Latest

Trending

Trending