The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
Pissed, why do people not ring the phone long enough to give you a chance to answer?
Maybe they were miss calling you? :tongue:
Reply 2221
Original post by Multitalented me
Maybe they were miss calling you? :tongue:

It was unknown but it is the call I have been waiting for I think but the silly people didn't give me a chance to answer :frown:, hopefully they will call back.
Original post by lou 22
It was unknown but it is the call I have been waiting for I think but the silly people didn't give me a chance to answer :frown:, hopefully they will call back.
Ah ok then, that's frustrating :console:
Reply 2223
Ah ok then, that's frustrating :console:

Very much so :frown:.
Conflicted. I'm not sure if I should get out of bed and be productive or stay in bed and be an unproductive ball of laziness.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Reply 2225
Original post by Firenze26
Conflicted. I'm not sure if I should get out of bed and be productive or stay in bed and be an unproductive ball of laziness.

P.S.

Sorry for the horrible grammar :frown:
Having a similar battle as my lower back is hurting as always but I have stuff to sort and clothes to be given to charity.

But yes we should both get up and be productive.

P.S. Don't worry about it, Grammar isn't my strong point either.
Reply 2226
I think i may go outside stand by the pavement until the twit that keeps riding up and down the road comes back near my house and throw a broom stick to make him fall off and give us all a bit of p and q. Jk I wont be so horrible.
Chilled. :cool:
Stressed at my A Level Film Studies coursework, does someone want to do this for me aaa :s-smilie:
Original post by lou 22
Whats up sweetie, I tried to message you here but saying what it said when i first tryed, but skype me anytime hun as I don't want you to completely alienate yourself so if you wanna type I am here for you.

I'm taking a social media sabbatical sweet - and disabled all social contact - I'll pop on here now and again to browse but I'm not really up to talking about it if that's ok. Appreciate the gesture! hope you're ok also. How's you been?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So so I guess, gonna watch the football later but it seems like quite a nice day outside so will probably leave the house in a bit to go somewhere.
Reply 2231
Original post by Quiet _One86
I'm taking a social media sabbatical sweet - and disabled all social contact - I'll pop on here now and again to browse but I'm not really up to talking about it if that's ok. Appreciate the gesture! hope you're ok also. How's you been?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats completely understandable hun.

I have been exactly the same no change :/.
Reply 2232
So so I guess, gonna watch the football later but it seems like quite a nice day outside so will probably leave the house in a bit to go somewhere.

I wanna go somewhere but there is nowhere to go xD.
Original post by lou 22
I wanna go somewhere but there is nowhere to go xD.
I don't know where to go either :five: I just wanna go out with friends or something, whether it be for a coffee, to the cinema, bowling, shopping, to the pub or whatever but meh :erm:
Reply 2234
I don't know where to go either :five: I just wanna go out with friends or something, whether it be for a coffee, to the cinema, bowling, shopping, to the pub or whatever but meh :erm:

Same, I wish my friendship group was bigger as I would have more people to ask if they wanna go out, it sucks :frown:.

My younger bestie is always busy, my older bestie usually has to find child care or is with her bf, my brother is a busy man, my little brothers are too young, my bf is miles away, my mom is just my mom, I feel lonely :/.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lou 22
Same, I wish my friendship group was bigger as I would have more people to ask if they wanna go out, it sucks :frown:.
Yeah precisely as then you have more alternatives if some people are busy :smile: Oh well it will come hopefully, you haven't experienced problems with confidence like me right? :tongue:
Upset. Guilty. Like a bellend. I lied to someone and then got to know them and now I regret lying to them. :frown:
Reply 2237
Yeah precisely as then you have more alternatives if some people are busy :smile: Oh well it will come hopefully, you haven't experienced problems with confidence like me right? :tongue:

* edited post*

Nah I am kind of shy tbf but sometimes i am really confident lol I am just a mixture lol.
Original post by lou 22

My younger bestie is always busy, my older bestie usually has to find child care or is with her bf, my brother is a busy man, my little brothers are too young, my bf is miles away, my mom is just my mom, I feel lonely :/.

:console:
Reply 2239
Original post by hilrho
Upset. Guilty. Like a bellend. I lied to someone and then got to know them and now I regret lying to them. :frown:

Why did you lie? Is it such a big lie that you cant fess up?just try to explain.

Latest