The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2240
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
:console:

Thanks sweetie :smile:, I dunno how to get the smileys when using my brick :frown:.
Original post by lou 22
* edited post*

Nah I am kind of shy tbf but sometimes i am really confident lol I am just a mixture lol.
Ah ok, fair enough :smile: I guess I'm the same really right now, before I was worse. Now I'm just a bit anxious & shy initially with new people but if I can get into a situation where I can get into a conversation eventually over time I'll get more comfortable & confident! :smile:
Sloth-like. :lazy:
Original post by Maid Marian

I like sloths, they're cool.
Reply 2244
Original post by Multitalented me
Ah ok, fair enough :smile: I guess I'm the same really right now, before I was worse. Now I'm just a bit anxious & shy initially with new people but if I can get into a situation where I can get into a conversation eventually over time I'll get more comfortable & confident! :smile:

Yeah I am much the same.
I approve of this ^
Reply 2246
Original post by Maid Marian

Much the same, I have to peel myself off my duvet.
Original post by lou 22
Yeah I am much the same.
I reckon I just need to go to a meeting place with lots of people around my age who don't know each other all wanting to make friends. Then I'll be fine haha :banana:
Reply 2248
I reckon I just need to go to a meeting place with lots of people around my age who don't know each other all wanting to make friends. Then I'll be fine haha :banana:

There is not a place like that that I am aware of :frown: but I would definitely go also.
Original post by lou 22
There is not a place like that that I am aware of :frown: but I would definitely go also.

Yeah haha, the closest thing to me would be like a Uni society although I'm not at Uni anymore :erm: Oh well I've still got a fair few people I need to get to know from volunteering plus getting another job/volunteering somewhere else joining a film/music/gaming/sports club in my local area could help me to make new friends as well I guess :smile: Again I'd really need to push through with it though instead of being like "Ah maybe not because what if I make a fool out of myself" :tongue: :o:
Original post by lou 22
Why did you lie? Is it such a big lie that you cant fess up?just try to explain.

I just did :frown: Great he'll hate me now. Oh well. But he was hot and fun to talk to.
Reply 2251
Yeah haha, the closest thing to me would be like a Uni society although I'm not at Uni anymore :erm: Oh well I've still got a fair few people I need to get to know from volunteering plus getting another job/volunteering somewhere else joining a film/music/gaming/sports club in my local area could help me to make new friends as well I guess :smile: Again I'd really need to push through with it though instead of being like "Ah maybe not because what if I make a fool out of myself" :tongue: :o:

Well at least you have a few options.
Reply 2252
Original post by hilrho
I just did :frown: Great he'll hate me now. Oh well. But he was hot and fun to talk to.

What was the lie? If you don't mind me asking but surely it is not that bad that he will excommunicate you.
Awful. My dog got put to sleep today :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
He doesn't want anything to do with me. Makes sense since I ignored him for months now. But why do I feel so bad about this?
Reply 2255
Original post by Spock's Socks
Awful. My dog got put to sleep today :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: RIP to you dog.
I don't know where to go either :five: I just wanna go out with friends or something, whether it be for a coffee, to the cinema, bowling, shopping, to the pub or whatever but meh :erm:

Original post by lou 22
Same, I wish my friendship group was bigger as I would have more people to ask if they wanna go out, it sucks :frown:.

My younger bestie is always busy, my older bestie usually has to find child care or is with her bf, my brother is a busy man, my little brothers are too young, my bf is miles away, my mom is just my mom, I feel lonely :/.

You two are not alone there :l Me too...
Reply 2257
Original post by hilrho
He doesn't want anything to do with me. Makes sense since I ignored him for months now. But why do I feel so bad about this?

Well it sounds like a odd situation :frown:.
Reply 2258
Original post by SassKing13
You two are not alone there :l Me too...

:frown:, vicey this sucks :/
pretty crap atm :/ :sad: :bored:

Latest