The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hiya guys! First off everyone is doing amazing with all the interviews and offers congrats:smile: a question for all reading offer holders, what're we supposed to do about DBS does anyone know? And also has anyone noticed track is due to be down on Manchester decision weekend:')
En route to DMU! Nervous!
Original post by JordanC55

Good luck mate I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by Dancer32014
Hiya guys! First off everyone is doing amazing with all the interviews and offers congrats:smile: a question for all reading offer holders, what're we supposed to do about DBS does anyone know? And also has anyone noticed track is due to be down on Manchester decision weekend:')

Manchester will make their decisions on the Monday as far as I know :smile:
Original post by nesca89
Manchester will make their decisions on the Monday as far as I know :smile:

Yeah I hope so :smile: I think while I was there the woman said it could be the Friday if they were ready and track is down Friday night to Monday morning...at least we can all bond while we wait hahaha
Yeah I hope so :smile: I think while I was there the woman said it could be the Friday if they were ready and track is down Friday night to Monday morning...at least we can all bond while we wait hahaha

Oh god, well hopefully we will hear before it goes down. That would be handy :smile: fingers crossed for us all! :smile:

Good luck! I'm sure you're going to do awesome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nesca89
Oh god, well hopefully we will hear before it goes down. That would be handy :smile: fingers crossed for us all! :smile:

Yeah that'd be so good. Was your interview early on too? It seemed ages away til march at the time but now it's so close. Good luck :smile:
Yeah that'd be so good. Was your interview early on too? It seemed ages away til march at the time but now it's so close. Good luck :smile:

Yep it was in December! It did seem far away but I can't believe how quickly it's came around. Nervous doesn't even describe it haha
Original post by nesca89
Yep it was in December! It did seem far away but I can't believe how quickly it's came around. Nervous doesn't even describe it haha

Awww at least we have each other. The nerves are definitely building! my countdown just keeps getting closer
Awww at least we have each other. The nerves are definitely building! my countdown just keeps getting closer

That's why I love this site, it gives us hope and support :smile: I can't wait for the day that I no longer have to check track haha

Good luck

Good luck.

All the best, try and enjoy it!
Reply 2034
For the DMU interview tommorrow, does anyone know what the declaration form 1a?
Got rejected from Sheffield after the interview, oops
Original post by eskimok1

Sorry about that but you have other offers don't you? Was Sheffield a favourite? Well as they say "everything happens for a reason" so keep smiling and good luck xx
Original post by eskimok1

Really sorry to hear that, good luck with your other choices.
I've got a update from track think it's Sheffield probs been rejected :frown: don't wanna check as I have the DMU interview tomorrow and wanna focus on it
Reply 2039
Original post by djavor
I've got a update from track think it's Sheffield probs been rejected :frown: don't wanna check as I have the DMU interview tomorrow and wanna focus on it

Good luck with tomorrow. Do you know what the declaration form 1a is for the interview at DMU?

Quick Reply

Latest