The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah and magee:smile:
Rejected from Magee before interview for MH nursing. Not overly bothered as I have an offer for my first choice!
Original post by SezEquestrian
Not necessarily. It just means that you're in the middle with a lot of applicants. They tell the lower end straight away that they're rejected and a couple of outstanding ones that they've got an offer. I'm still waiting for Salford but I'm relaxed knowing I'm still with a chance as I haven't been rejected yet. Fingers crossed for you :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

All that worry for nothing, just received an offer :smile:
Original post by cherrytrueman95
when did you apply?

on the day of the deadline
I got interview for both Queens and magee today. Time to prep.
Original post by AoifeBass93
I got interview for both Queens and magee today. Time to prep.

got an interview for magee too! any idea what we need to prep?!
Maybe look at skills of being a nurse, how the course is laid out, why you want to be a nurse, look at your personal statement, your work placement examples. When's your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe look at skills of being a nurse, how the course is laid out, why you want to be a nurse, look at your personal statement, your work placement examples. When's your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

mines the 4th march...yours? :smile:
Ah yours is early. Mines the 13th of march. Don't forget to look up news topics that r bout the healthcare system. Like overcrowding etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah yours is early. Mines the 13th of march. Don't forget to look up news topics that r bout the healthcare system. Like overcrowding etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

cheers! good luck with the interview!
any idea about news topics related to mental health?
U too. Try the BBC health section for topics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kirstyboobyer
I have interview for queens

hey, had my interview today for mmu.... heard back within a few hours .... HAVE A PLACE SUBJECT TO GETTING GRADES!
Original post by Clo1996
hey, had my interview today for mmu.... heard back within a few hours .... HAVE A PLACE SUBJECT TO GETTING GRADES!

Well done! Brlliant news :smile:
Original post by Clo1996

Yay!!! Well done! I knew you could do it!!! So happy for you :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sheffield today has rejected me without interview, while offered a place at City, aptitude test pending for MDX and interview soon for LSBU.
Original post by Lozloz1
have you had your notts interview?

Yeah I had it last weds and got an offer last thursday morning! When's yours? It's really nothing to worry about- there were 9 of us in our interview but the interviewer's guide the discussion really well. They do push you in terms of answers and bringing more out ofthe conversation, but as long as you're up to date on current healthcare issues (particularly why staff are leaving, the francis report etc.) And the 6 C's, you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by SezEquestrian
Yay!!! Well done! I knew you could do it!!! So happy for you :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!! Xxx
Original post by MissClarabelle
Well done! Brlliant news :smile:

Thank youx
Yay I've got a interview for Magee on the 2nd March. :biggrin: Happy, happy, happy (and scared!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending