The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by djavor
I've got a update from track think it's Sheffield probs been rejected :frown: don't wanna check as I have the DMU interview tomorrow and wanna focus on it

I admire your strength - I wouldn't be able to resist.

If you do check and its good news then that will make DMU easier but if its bad news then you go in knowing what you have to do.

Either way it's up to you but hope its a good outcome in any event and all the best for the interview :smile:
Original post by tcrj
Good luck with tomorrow. Do you know what the declaration form 1a is for the interview at DMU?

It's the criminal convictions form you should have received in the invitation to interview email they sent
Original post by tcrj
Good luck with tomorrow. Do you know what the declaration form 1a is for the interview at DMU?

Good luck to everyone at DMU tomorrow
Original post by djavor
I've got a update from track think it's Sheffield probs been rejected :frown: don't wanna check as I have the DMU interview tomorrow and wanna focus on it

I don't know how you couldn't not check! Every time track updates, time stops and nothing else matters to me haha. Let us know what it was. :smile: good luck at your interview
Reply 2044
Original post by djavor
It's the criminal convictions form you should have received in the invitation to interview email they sent

Thank you so much. I was worrying about what is was, but i have found it now.
Original post by eskimok1
Got rejected from Sheffield after the interview, oops

Sorry to hear that, good luck with the rest!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone at the AM interview at DMU tomorrow?
DMU tomorrow!!! Not sure what to expect! Still waiting to hear from City London re: interview or rejection. Anyone else in the same boat? The waiting game is the worst!
Original post by eskimok1
Got rejected from Sheffield after the interview, oops

Sorry to hear that, all the best with any upcoming interviews and decisions!!:biggrin:
Hope all the interviews scheduled for today go fab!!!
Original post by djavor

Wow, more power to you! That's commendable for sure, I check track continuously even though I've only applied to one uni, have the interview date set and am expecting no updates at all!!! Hope you get good news...either way it's good news though as if you don't get in it was for the best anyway and somewhere else is waiting to snap you up!!
Is the interview at Leeds a group or individual interview?
Absolutely love DMU - gotta wait till March now though!
Original post by JordanC55

Did they give you a date in March?
Congratulations to everyone on the offers/interviews! Been lurking/intermittently posting on here. I only applied to one university due to family commitments (applying as a mature student). Though if I don't get in this year I will try again next year and save up to apply for universities further away!

Looking forward to the interview but also nervous!! Interview is next Tuesday.

Keep holding on!

March isn't far away at all! Good luck :smile:

Yey!! I'm happy for you! Fingers crossed for March - not long to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2057
Original post by izzydizzyyy
DMU tomorrow!!! Not sure what to expect! Still waiting to hear from City London re: interview or rejection. Anyone else in the same boat? The waiting game is the worst!

Just to let you know they're not interviewing this year, so it will either be an offer or rejection. So whilst the waiting sucks, I guess the upside is there's no interview :smile:
Is there anyone going to the University of Reading visit day on Saturday?
Original post by Savyannah
Is the interview at Leeds a group or individual interview?

If it's leeds met, there's a written, an interview in twos and a small listening test. Good luck there!

Quick Reply

Latest