The Student Room Group

BIMM Manchester Accommodation 2015!!

Scroll to see replies

In that case, since MSV looks fairly cheap as well, anyone up for booking a flat as a group of 4?
I'll book anything price-wise up to the Deluxe Refurbished flats:smile:
Original post by BurnellSam
In that case, since MSV looks fairly cheap as well, anyone up for booking a flat as a group of 4?
I'll book anything price-wise up to the Deluxe Refurbished flats:smile:

Well me and elle just needed 2 more people for a flat of 4 so if you're up for it then we only need one more person? :smile: as I'm not having a bathroom I want the refurbished deluxe room so I can have a bit more space :smile:
Original post by Dillonski
What type of rooms are you looking at booking? I know MSV do loads of different rooms :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely a deluxe refurbished as they're huge and its still cheaper than having an en suite somewhere else :smile:
Anyone thinking of sharing at mansion?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by georgiapedleyx
Well me and elle just needed 2 more people for a flat of 4 so if you're up for it then we only need one more person? :smile: as I'm not having a bathroom I want the refurbished deluxe room so I can have a bit more space :smile:

Hey :-) I've booked a refurbished deluxe room but haven't signed the contract yet so would be up for being the fourth person in the flat! I did go visit student village and the only thing is the kitchen is really small so i was considering a refurbished kitchen diner. Student village is in a great location!

I'm down for that if we can find another lad! (Rather live with a mix, I'm sure you'll understand :smile: )
Just booked Liberty Point, let me know if anyone is joining me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BurnellSam
I'm down for that if we can find another lad! (Rather live with a mix, I'm sure you'll understand :smile: )

Okay cool! Just need to find one more then, not sure how we go about booking the flat of 4, will have to find out but they emailed the other girl saying that if we booked a flat of 4 that we'd all get £100 off rent each :smile:
Original post by Tansytw
Hey :-) I've booked a refurbished deluxe room but haven't signed the contract yet so would be up for being the fourth person in the flat! I did go visit student village and the only thing is the kitchen is really small so i was considering a refurbished kitchen diner. Student village is in a great location!

Okay cool :smile: you'll probably have to contact them and see if you can change it.. let us know :smile:
Reply 29
Okay cool :smile: you'll probably have to contact them and see if you can change it.. let us know :smile:

I can ring them up tomorrow :smile: .. only thing is if you're wanting another boy in the flat then that might be a problem seeing as I'm a girl! Up to you guys though :smile: let me know what you decide!
Hey guys! I've received my offer from Bimm Manchester for Music Business but haven't accepted it yet. Going to a Bucks open day tomorrow before I make up my mind on which uni to go for.

Does anyone know if the majority of people who go to Bimm stay at MSV then? If so do you know if there's a way you can guarantee sharing with other Bimm students?
Original post by SpencerFarrance
Hey guys! I've received my offer from Bimm Manchester for Music Business but haven't accepted it yet. Going to a Bucks open day tomorrow before I make up my mind on which uni to go for.

Does anyone know if the majority of people who go to Bimm stay at MSV then? If so do you know if there's a way you can guarantee sharing with other Bimm students?

Well there's me and two lasses who are going to BIMM and we're looking for another lad to fill a flat of four with us and apparently you get £100 off rent if you book in a full group. private message me if you're up for it and we can talk about it :smile:
Oooh that sounds great! Thanks for the offer mate but I can't really commit to anything until I've made up my mind and I don't know how long that's gonna take haha. I'll deffo drop you a message if I do decide on Manchester though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SpencerFarrance
Oooh that sounds great! Thanks for the offer mate but I can't really commit to anything until I've made up my mind and I don't know how long that's gonna take haha. I'll deffo drop you a message if I do decide on Manchester though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries man, hopefully you decide soon!
:yy:
Hey!
I'm going to be studying at BIMM and I've recently booked at Parkway Gate. I'm currently in a 6 bedroom flat and I believe one place has been taken so 4 rooms left :smile: If you're off to BIMM, are staying at Parkway Gate and want to share with other BIMM students let me know! :smile:
Reply 35
Hi, I'm going to be studying Professional Musicianship (Vocals) :smile:

I'm looking at MSV, but I'm still a bit wary of room sizes. I'm also looking at New Medlock House, but there's few spaces left :frown:

I'm thinking of waiting a wee bit longer, as my friend has an audition next weekend, so if he gets in, we may look together :smile:
Original post by ambermariebrown
Anyone thinking of sharing at mansion?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's one of my options, along with Parkway gate which I have a viewing on Saturday for. Are you still thinking about sharing st mansion?x
Original post by roozler
Hi, I'm going to be studying Professional Musicianship (Vocals) :smile:

I'm looking at MSV, but I'm still a bit wary of room sizes. I'm also looking at New Medlock House, but there's few spaces left :frown:

I'm thinking of waiting a wee bit longer, as my friend has an audition next weekend, so if he gets in, we may look together :smile:

Awesome! :smile:

There are now 3 rooms I believe in the flat at Parkway Gate :smile:
Hello all!! I just got my offer in for Music Business at BIMM manchester, MSV looks okay from here but I need to do a visit. Has anyone managed to find any other options, if there is any?
Okay cool! Just need to find one more then, not sure how we go about booking the flat of 4, will have to find out but they emailed the other girl saying that if we booked a flat of 4 that we'd all get £100 off rent each :smile:

Hey, I'm going to study songwriting in BIMM, I'm from Ireland so I'm not too sure on where to stay. I was looking at the Student Village though, is that place in you flat still available? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending