Roehampton university applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Anybody on here going to study dance? :smile:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 181
Studying Business Management Hopefully as i have put this as my Firm, Is anyone going to the offer holder day at the end of March?
Reply 182
Original post by Averdon
Studying Business Management Hopefully as i have put this as my Firm, Is anyone going to the offer holder day at the end of March?

No I'm studying business management aswell hopefully but I'm going to the offer holders day tomorrow instead :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone going to the film offer day this Friday ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tracy_Baby
Anyone going to the film offer day this Friday ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have an offer day on Friday too but for mass communications
Ohh cool, I think there's some people here looking to study that too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh I am
Reply 187
I went to the offer holder day today and loved it, I'm just a little worried because at 21 I was the oldest person there and the only one who has already finished college and been working. I know I'm not much older but do you think this will make a difference socially? :s-smilie:
@Ayee I doubt it .. If you're a sociable person then it won't matter. Besides, I've got a 30/40 yr old man in my class at uni but tbh no one even cares. Plus uni was originally for older people anyway..

I'm sure you'll be fine. I've got my offer day on Friday and aged 19 I'll probably be one of the oldest in my class as well haha
I got a conditional offer for Photography :smile: I'm so excited!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 190
Original post by ironwoman
I got a conditional offer for Photography :smile: I'm so excited!

Congrats on your offer :smile:
Who was there on Friday, I was
Original post by Monica-xx
Congrats on your offer :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! Got my conditional offer for Early Childhood Studies, anyone else looking at this course? Has anyone applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 194
Original post by Tam_Croucher
Hi! Got my conditional offer for Early Childhood Studies, anyone else looking at this course? Has anyone applied for accommodation yet?

Hi, congrats on your offer! Also, you apply for accommodation from April.
Original post by Monica-xx
Hey guys! Thought I'd start up a thread for 2015 applicants as I haven't seen one been set up yet! What has everyone chosen to study? I got an offer to study Criminology :smile:

I've got an offer to study biomedical sciences :smile:
Went to my second applicant day today and it went quite well. It's a shame because Whitelands and the psych department in my opinion didn't showcase themselves to the best of their ability whereas Southlands and the main campus was much better for Criminology.... It's given me a lot to think about Everyone here is really nice though, that is something I must say- regardless of what college you are in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FindingHappiness
Went to my second applicant day today and it went quite well. It's a shame because Whitelands and the psych department in my opinion didn't showcase themselves to the best of their ability whereas Southlands and the main campus was much better for Criminology.... It's given me a lot to think about Everyone here is really nice though, that is something I must say- regardless of what college you are in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought exactly the same. Loved the main campus but was let down by Whitelands. Shame

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amy_B2014
I thought exactly the same. Loved the main campus but was let down by Whitelands. Shame

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it really is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loved the applicant day yesterday. Shame they didn't show any other accommodation than Lee House. Is anyone thinking about Shaw? The Criminology group seemed really nice as well, don't know if anyone on here went

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending