The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
Feeling so frustrated my dreams are annoying me lol I had an awesome dream but want it to be a reality.

What makes you say that?
Anything is possible :smile:
Reply 2281
Original post by Mary562
What makes you say that?
Anything is possible :smile:

Just seemed almost unattainable but that is definitely true so hopefully it will become more than just another dream, thanks hun :hugs:
Original post by lou 22
Just seemed almost unattainable but that is definitely true so hopefully it will become more than just another dream, thanks hun :hugs:

You're welcome :smile:
Reply 2283
Original post by Mary562
You're welcome :smile:

:smile:
Original post by shakeyboy
i feel you bruh :s-smilie: it's that asian life style lol

Yep :sadnod:
Cringy and suicidal :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Literally dying from this cough -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hungry :sigh:
sick :puke:
Reply 2290
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Literally dying from this cough -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was like that until I decided to be risky and use a new nasal stick to cure me by holding it with me nashers and inhaling it works well. I rarely cough now :smile:
Reply 2291
Original post by somemightsay888
Hungry :sigh:

I was like that 30 mins ago, the lamb cutlets went down well.
Reply 2292
Original post by cupcakes87
sick :puke:

Whats up hun?
Original post by lou 22
Whats up hun?

i dont handle lady pains well :no:

how are you?? :hugs:
Reply 2294

:frown: I truly dislike having no choice, we should be able to turn it on when we want to start a family but having to endure it every month grinds my gears :frown:, but I hope the pains subside soon.

I am alright thank you huni pie, just in need of back massage and a holiday :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
:frown: I truly dislike having no choice, we should be able to turn it on when we want to start a family but having to endure it every month grinds my gears :frown:, but I hope the pains subside soon.

I am alright thank you huni pie, just in need of back massage and a holiday :biggrin:.

ergh! :frown: ive never thought about it like that! this time every month i wish i was born a boy :colonhash: the pain is horrible :frown: thank you! :hugs:

awww bless!!! dont we all! :moon: :hugs:
Reply 2296

Thanks for the follow request, I always follow back :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
Thanks for the follow request, I always follow back :smile:.

aww! i just thought i cant rep! what to do! :gasp: plus you are very sweet! :yep:
Reply 2298
ergh! :frown: ive never thought about it like that! this time every month i wish i was born a boy :colonhash: the pain is horrible :frown: thank you! :hugs:

awww bless!!! dont we all! :moon: :hugs:

:/, so do I lol xD. :smile: its kl hun I know the pain :/ :hugs: :jumphug:

A weekend away would do the trick as well, adult life is so draining at times xD.
Reply 2299
aww! i just thought i cant rep! what to do! :gasp: plus you are very sweet! :yep:

Awwwwww thank you huni big hug X.

Latest