The Student Room Group

University of Ulster 2014-2015 Primary PGCE Applications

Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone has applied for the Primary PGCE course in the University of Ulster for 2015-2016? Would love to hear from someone! :smile:
I've applied and had a story telling interview!

it was 11th dec though and i still haven't heard if ive passed it!

What have you heard so far?
Reply 2
Hi, I have also applied to Coleraine. I had my story telling on 10th Dec but have heard nothing since. I have seen on another thread that some people only had their story telling last week. From previous years, it seems like interviews are Feb/March time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I had my storytelling in January and still haven't received word yet. I was starting to get nervous but I don't think anyone has 😕
Reply 4
I had mine on the 10th December too and still no word, I be checking the post every day! It just feels like such a long time to have to wait. How does everyone feel their storytelling went? Good-luck!!
Reply 5
Original post by Von123
I had mine on the 10th December too and still no word, I be checking the post every day! It just feels like such a long time to have to wait. How does everyone feel their storytelling went? Good-luck!!

I thought mine was good but it's so hard to know what they are looking for, you? I heard that post-primary are starting to receive interview dates so perhaps primary will be soon
Reply 6
I'm worried as a person in another forum said they only had their storytelling in jan/feb and they have been called for interview already. Surely they have to contact u if its good news or bad news?? This is such a worrying process! The English system is so much easier!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Scottya93
I thought mine was good but it's so hard to know what they are looking for, you? I heard that post-primary are starting to receive interview dates so perhaps primary will be soon

Oh really - that's interesting. I thought mine went OK; I spent a lot of time planning it and creating visuals, but you never know what they are looking for really. I feel like I've spent the whole of 2015 waiting on an outcome, and the longer it takes the more I doubt whether my story was good enough. I haven't applied for anywhere else as I really want to teach primary education in Northern Ireland. Did you apply for anywhere else?

Let me know when you here :biggrin:
Hi.

I found out I got into pgce history at coleraine. Had anyone else heard anything. Wanting to get to know a few people doing the pgce and see what they are doing for accommodation as I live a good bit from coleraine.

Reply 9
Yes just received my letter on Wednesday to say I have been successful at securing a place. Delighted! Fingers crossed for you all xx

Original post by Sab14
Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone has applied for the Primary PGCE course in the University of Ulster for 2015-2016? Would love to hear from someone! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending