University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hi All,

Congratulations on your offers.

If you are still waiting to hear back, don't worry, applications are still being processed and you should hear back soon.

We look forward to meeting you!

Thanks,
Heather

Hiya,

Do you think its reasonable to contact someone if you haven't heard anything within the timescale given or is it best to wait?

Many thanks :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
I got an offer! Very Happy! :smile:
Hey,

Great that you've heard back and your happy with your offer!
Hopefully see you in September

Many thanks,
Sarah
Got an unconditional to study Events Management and Tourism
Original post by linnyloo87
I've got a conditional offer for biomedical science :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here!!!:biggrin:
Reply 105
Hello..I've got a conditional offer to study law..looking forward to starting by September .
Original post by shakeyboy
Same here!!!:biggrin:

Oh cool is herts your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by linnyloo87
Oh cool is herts your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't decided yet lol but i might just make it my firm, it's either that or Bristol but i dont think i want to go all the way up there :colondollar:and i have family near herts so it's easier ..:smile: what about you?
Original post by shakeyboy
I haven't decided yet lol but i might just make it my firm, it's either that or Bristol but i dont think i want to go all the way up there :colondollar:and i have family near herts so it's easier ..:smile: what about you?

Yea it's my firm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had an offer for Diagnostic Radiography? I was told I would hear from them in 2 weeks but it's been nearly 3 :confused:
Anyone else applied for social work??
I have already firmed my offer from Hertfordshire to study Accounting and Finance
Original post by Shueb95
anyone knows when you an start applying for accommodation? Also did anyone else not receive their Hertfordshire username in the emails ?

I emailed Hertfordshire about this and they told me that the accommodation portal opens 'early spring'. They said they will email your Hertfordshire student ID when the accommodation opens. :smile:
Anybody interviewed for Dietetics on the 27th January heard word back yet? Really nervous now :s-smilie:
Original post by Ramona15
Has anyone had an offer for Diagnostic Radiography? I was told I would hear from them in 2 weeks but it's been nearly 3 :confused:

Hi, when did you have your interview? I had an interview i think on the 21st and they only replied today so they do take a longer time than they stated so don't worry :smile:
Original post by mat1996
Hi, when did you have your interview? I had an interview i think on the 21st and they only replied today so they do take a longer time than they stated so don't worry :smile:

Oh ok thanks, my interview was on the 28th :smile:
I'll give it another week!
I got an conditional offer for Diagnostic Radiography this afternoon! Yaay!

Congratulations:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi is this for hertforshire? If so, congratulations I also got a conditional offer what did they say you need?
Original post by mat1996
Hi is this for hertforshire? If so, congratulations I also got a conditional offer what did they say you need?

Yeah it's Hertfordshire. I'm doing an Access course so it's a different system. 24 credits at distinction and 12 credits at merit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending