The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Firmers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Finally got something from them in the post.

Will go to the visit day
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Nazcalis
Hi, I've firmed for Chinese and IR :smile: so excited. Anyone going to the next open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm doing chinese too! spanish as well :smile: what accommodation are you thinking?
Most likely going to firm Nottingham this weekend, i have an offer for Economics. Anybody going to the post application open day on Saturday?
Hopefully firming Nottingham today, got my offer for mechanical engineering and looking to live in broadgate, can't wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamesbird18
Most likely going to firm Nottingham this weekend, i have an offer for Economics. Anybody going to the post application open day on Saturday?

I might firm them too(if I don't get an offer from Warwick).
And no!Not going to the open day!
Original post by Muggins95
That's cool, here's hoping the care home experience helps us out! I haven't really investigated, but I'm hoping to join the hospital's HCA bank and work a bit in the theory blocks. How come you switched to humans? :smile:

Yeah hopefully it does :smile: me too, it'd be really good to get some hospital experience.. But I've heard from other people that it's best to go for the HCA bank after our first placement at uni.... I really wasn't happy on the course, so I got some experience in care homes in-between doing veterinary placements to get more of an idea. and I spoke to afew adult nurses about the nursing course/placements and I decided to swap as it sounds a lot better for what I want to do :smile:
Any Computer Science applicants going to the open day on the 18th of March?
Original post by KarMa611
Any Computer Science applicants going to the open day on the 18th of March?

I'm going next week - 25th of Feb.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gonna firm once Cardiff reply, don't care what they reply I know for sure Nottingham will be my firm!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hadn't really thought about it until now, but my course is situated on the Jubilee Campus.

I'd like to live on University Park. Is this viable?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Exceptional
I hadn't really thought about it until now, but my course is situated on the Jubilee Campus.

I'd like to live on University Park. Is this viable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's a hopper bus that goes between the 3 but depending on where at uni park you get accommodation it will be max 30 min walk to jubilee :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How does everyone think of Broadgate Park?I might choose that!
Original post by Skill Twix
How does everyone think of Broadgate Park?I might choose that!

I'm defiantly going for it. Closest self catered to my. Purse and also the sport and union so it's a great location. And at the open day I got to see some rooms and they do look nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed for computer science. Planning to live in Raleigh Park.
Original post by -bethan-
Hey there!

I've firmed for Medical Physiology and Therapeutics :biggrin: Although it's at the Derby campus I'm hoping to stay on University Park campus :yep:

Hi, I've also firmed medical physiology and want to stay in broadgate since I want to be in nottingham self catered just thought I'd reply since I've barely found anyone firming my course and also wanting to stay in Nottingham even though the course is in Derby:frown:
Firmed Nottingham :smile: I have no idea what to do about accommodation, I want self catered so broadgate park seems to be the obvious one, I have no Idea if it is near the philosophy building. (On the map it is split into two) I havent visited! So screwed :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 136
Firmed Nottingham for American & Canadian Studies last month and applied for shared en-suite University Park today :smile:
Anybody else struggle with the accommodation application website?? Kept clicking and the tabs wouldn't open, crashed again and again! Excited to hear back what I got :smile:
Original post by FreshGarbage
Firmed Nottingham :smile: I have no idea what to do about accommodation, I want self catered so broadgate park seems to be the obvious one, I have no Idea if it is near the philosophy building. (On the map it is split into two) I havent visited! So screwed :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

BGP is near the Philosophy building but you may have lectures/seminars anywhere on campus
Original post by EMassey
BGP is near the Philosophy building but you may have lectures/seminars anywhere on campus

Cheers! Will probably choose it then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending