The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SezEquestrian
Awesome! Good luck with it :biggrin: I applied for nursing here and got an offer (after my interview) and I think this may be my firm choice... :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goodluck! I REALLY want to go, I'm just petrified I won't meet the entry grades
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by tashalouiise_
Goodluck! I REALLY want to go, I'm just petrified I won't meet the entry grades

Thank you! I already have the grades so I was given an offer after a successful interview. You'll do fine im sure! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1642
Hey guys, join the facebook page with the same name as this forum. Meet people with similar courses and accommodation :smile: ask if you have any questions
Original post by OmarZ
Hey guys, join the facebook page with the same name as this forum. Meet people with similar courses and accommodation :smile: ask if you have any questions

Could you link it for me please?

*Nevermind I think I found it
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by OmarZ
For whoever wants it, link is:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/952568068089668

Thank you for this! I'm joining as I have an offer from here :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer for management with industrial placement!! :smile: now the hardest decision is which uni should i firm - manchester or liverpool :/ any advice? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Radville
Got an offer for management with industrial placement!! :smile: now the hardest decision is which uni should i firm - manchester or liverpool :/ any advice? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Id say Manchester but that's cause I'm a Manc and im going there and think the uni is awesome haha. Which one are you leaning more towards?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Id say Manchester but that's cause I'm a Manc and im going there and think the uni is awesome haha. Which one are you leaning more towards?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the point, i'm leaning towards both!:biggrin: they have different features that attract me and it's so hard to decide..:biggrin: maybe you know if i could learn a new foreign language in manchester, although i didnt choose a course with a modern language?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1648

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say manch, from a semi neutral view. Its only because manchester has better reputation, more students, and amazing nightlife. Hope you choose manchester :d
That's the point, i'm leaning towards both!:biggrin: they have different features that attract me and it's so hard to decide..:biggrin: maybe you know if i could learn a new foreign language in manchester, although i didnt choose a course with a modern language?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah Id say you could learn a language! There's all sorts of societies and other places in the city for learning a language :biggrin: let us know what you choose :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys
So basically I'm going to insurance Manchester University.
I wasn't sure whether I should apply for accommodation at halls of residence.
However now that I have looked the deadline has was 5 days ago!!
What should I do???
Yeah Id say you could learn a language! There's all sorts of societies and other places in the city for learning a language :biggrin: let us know what you choose :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean in the university, like having lectures or classes like you do in school while learning a foreign language?:biggrin: i'm so curious because i want to learn German and if i chose Liverpool, due to major/minor thing i could do that:biggrin: but if I chose Liverpool, i wouldnt have a proffesional placement. Ughh i'm so lost:biggrin:
I will! I Don't think i will make up my mind fast though:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I mean in the university, like having lectures or classes like you do in school while learning a foreign language?:biggrin: i'm so curious because i want to learn German and if i chose Liverpool, due to major/minor thing i could do that:biggrin: but if I chose Liverpool, i wouldnt have a proffesional placement. Ughh i'm so lost:biggrin:
I will! I Don't think i will make up my mind fast though:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know about that but societies do do classes so im sure there would be a Deutsch (German) one :biggrin: Id choose the course with the placement if I were in your shoes as they're great experience :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know about that but societies do do classes so im sure there would be a Deutsch (German) one :biggrin: Id choose the course with the placement if I were in your shoes as they're great experience :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for advice! :smile: I hope i'll be able to live up to either's
Conditions:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem :smile: we are all here to help each other as much as we can! And same! My conditions are occupational health ones as im doing a nursing course. (I have all my grades - im a 23yr old mature student) :smile: good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1655

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can easily learn languages outside the university so do not worry about that, I am thinking of doing the same :P good luck with the conditions
Did anyone here attend the interview day yesterday? The 18th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Did anyone here attend the interview day yesterday? The 18th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had an interview yesterday 18th but couldn't attend as I was ill so I got a new date in March. Would love to know what the interview/open day was like as well tho
Original post by mpharm_champ
I had an interview yesterday 18th but couldn't attend as I was ill so I got a new date in March. Would love to know what the interview/open day was like as well tho

Get well soon! What subject? I had one for physics.

Latest

Trending

Trending