The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm pretty excited right now, but at the same time, realllllllyyyy tired.

Btw...

Original post by lou 22
Awwwwww thank you huni big hug X.

Love the avatar...FG is eepppiicc!
Reply 2301
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
I'm pretty excited right now, but at the same time, realllllllyyyy tired.

Btw...

Love the avatar...FG is eepppiicc!

What you excited about? I now feel excited and dunno why lol. :frown: could you have a nap?

Thanks, stewie is just a super awesome character imo his loveable but bad :biggrin:. FG is truly epic I love the newer episodes.
Original post by lou 22
What you excited about? I now feel excited and dunno why lol. :frown: could you have a nap?

Going for a run ! (I'm not excited about the fact I've now given up sweets for lent though...)

Thanks, stewie is just a super awesome character imo his loveable but bad :biggrin:. FG is truly epic I love the newer episodes.

Hahaha, I agree. You can't beat Stewie - I recommend watching Road to Multiverse...such a good episode! :biggrin:
Not too bad :smile:
Original post by lou 22
:/, so do I lol xD. :smile: its kl hun I know the pain :/ :hugs: :jumphug:

A weekend away would do the trick as well, adult life is so draining at times xD.

:hugs:

ergh! i know!!!

where would you like to go??? :smile:

Original post by lou 22
I was like that until I decided to be risky and use a new nasal stick to cure me by holding it with me nashers and inhaling it works well. I rarely cough now :smile:

Hmm might try inhaling some vix then.
Aha, actually you just reminded me to take some loratadine tablets, cheers :smile:
Okay :smile:
Reply 2307
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
Going for a run ! (I'm not excited about the fact I've now given up sweets for lent though...)

Hahaha, I agree. You can't beat Stewie - I recommend watching Road to Multiverse...such a good episode! :biggrin:

Lol, good that you are into fitness, omg I could never give up sweets lol. That reminds lent startes today, I am giving up tsr for 40days xD gonna be so so difficult.

I will do :biggrin:.

I will read your reply in 40 xD.
Reply 2308
Original post by cupcakes87

ergh! i know!!!

where would you like to go??? :smile:

Somewhere scenic, with a lake that I can just look at and meditate :smile:.

:jumphug:
Reply 2309
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Hmm might try inhaling some vix then.
Aha, actually you just reminded me to take some loratadine tablets, cheers :smile:

Yeah that should help :smile:, loratadine is amazing it is my wonder pill lol.
Original post by lou 22
Somewhere scenic, with a lake that I can just look at and meditate :smile:.

:jumphug:

oooooooooh! thats sounds lovely! :love:

I wanna go Matlock again!

Reply 2311
I am for now signing out for 40days so my able thread mate Chelseafreak will hopefully step in :smile:, be good and dont do anything i wouldn't do :biggrin: lmao.

See you all in 40 days xxx.
Original post by lou 22
Lol, good that you are into fitness, omg I could never give up sweets lol. That reminds lent startes today, I am giving up tsr for 40days xD gonna be so so difficult.

I will do :biggrin:.

I will read your reply in 40 xD.

I've heard it's against the rules to give up TSR for lent...#justsaying
I'm in pain. Everywhere hurts I feel like I got a mad pressing.😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tried playing football with some friends, it was great fun but I also realized how pathetically out of shape I am :frown:
Decently I guess :smile:
Mixed!

Pretty darn happy because I got a 1st in a module we've just completed and was one of the top scorers in the year, I've just finished my GIS (after giving myself a thorough talking to- I've become way too good at procrastinating!) and I'm seeing my parents in a couple of days. Also, we had a talk about Year 2 field trips abroad, and now counting the days until a two week expedition to the Malaysian jungle (getting muddy, covered in leeches, being surrounded by spiders and things like that is my idea of absolute heaven!).

Not so happy because something truly awful has happened to do with an environmental movement I'm really trying hard to raise awareness of (which I now feel helpless about- all I can do is use Facebook and verbal communication right now because I'm too busy with uni to do more than that and in the meantime hundreds of dolphins are dying needlessly, and I feel like I can't just do nothing as it's something I feel really strongly about) and there's a piece of coursework which is stressing everyone out.
(edited 9 years ago)
Physically and mentally drained to no return :frown: think I pushed myself too far and forgetting for a couple hours I was rid of my condition and now I know I will pay for it trying to sleep and tomoz for relaxing! It's not fair all this bcos I want to live a normal life with no pain of all sense of the word!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Uneasy...
Original post by Barack Obama
Uneasy...

Yeah this ISIS business is getting rather edgy, I'd say...they'll be marching into Europe soon enough. Oh..what's that...your handicap is down? :wink:

Latest