The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by liarpoker
Travers Smith offer.

Congrats - you are on a roll :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
i applied on 30th jan- what about you? will we just receive an email?
Travers Smith offer.

Well done :smile:
Travers Smith offer.

Congrats!
Original post by carrie12345
has anyone heard from withers or boodle hatfield re vacation scheme application? also ADVISEE- if I've been rejected from foresters open day/interview- do you think its worth emailing/phoning for feedback or not? thanks so much

Someone in this thread has an interview with Withers. The worst thing they can say if you ask for feedback is no, I always do, feedback can be super helpful and it also shows you are actually interested in improving yourself for the future.
Original post by carrie12345
i applied on 30th jan- what about you? will we just receive an email?

I applied at the very end of December (like 31st).... People have been rejected though so I don't know what to make of the fact that people who applied after me had interviews. As to whether we receive an email - someone on here said that they didn't but when they logged in to the firm's page they had an invite
Reply 3286
Original post by TrainingChopeful
I haven't heard from Boodle yet, when did you apply? A couple of people on here had interviews though

I haven't heard yet either, do they take applications on a rolling basis, because I applied like a month ago.
Original post by LG210
I haven't heard yet either, do they take applications on a rolling basis, because I applied like a month ago.

I applied on 31st of December and still haven't heard - although someone said that there has been rejections and interviews to people who applied after me :confused: when did you apply? have you logged in to the firm's page?
For anyone who is going to the SPB AC in Manchester, is it being held in February? Still haven't heard so guessing I'm due a PFO.

Also, Clyde and Co Manchester anyone or TLT Manchester?

Well done to all who have offers:smile:
Original post by ULawAJ
Someone in this thread has an interview with Withers. The worst thing they can say if you ask for feedback is no, I always do, feedback can be super helpful and it also shows you are actually interested in improving yourself for the future.

Do you always ask for feedback if you've had an interview? I was rejected after a telephone interview this week - the email didn't say anything about feedback but as I felt the interview went well it would be interesting to hear where I tripped up
Do you always ask for feedback if you've had an interview? I was rejected after a telephone interview this week - the email didn't say anything about feedback but as I felt the interview went well it would be interesting to hear where I tripped up

Yeah I usually email and ask if I'm rejected at any stage. Sometimes they say they have too many applications to give any feedback, but they're generally really good about it.
Reply 3291
I applied on 31st of December and still haven't heard - although someone said that there has been rejections and interviews to people who applied after me :confused: when did you apply? have you logged in to the firm's page?

I just logged in, I applied on the 12th of January. I have only got the confirmation email from them. The waiting game is not fun! Good luck though :smile:
Original post by ULawAJ
Yeah I usually email and ask if I'm rejected at any stage. Sometimes they say they have too many applications to give any feedback, but they're generally really good about it.

Thank you :smile: so even after application ? (sorry for all the questions)
Original post by LG210
I just logged in, I applied on the 12th of January. I have only got the confirmation email from them. The waiting game is not fun! Good luck though :smile:

I've only had a confirmation too - I guess if we haven't been rejected maybe we are still in the running? I know they hold a open day if they still like you but don't offer you a Vac Scheme (or at least I think they do?) Good luck :smile:
Thank you :smile: so even after application ? (sorry for all the questions)

Yup even after application! I usually preface it by saying I know it may not be possible due to the volume of applications, but any feedback on where they felt my application was weakest would be very helpful.
Original post by appletree111
Thank you, that's very helpful. Although it's bizzare that they would tell us that they would get back to us by the 20th of february.

Good luck :smile:

Thanks I'm starting to get so anxious now as this is the only vac scheme I have applied for, video interview was one of the most nerve reckoning things I have ever done lol

Good luck I hope we hear from them soon with an invite to a :smile:
Original post by Cp778
Thanks for the update :smile: so I guess I can stop obsessively checking my emails this week then

I have been doing the same Good luck for next week I hope it's something positive and we see each other at the AC :smile:
Original post by Skkkkk
MAYER BROWN offer WOOP :smile:

Congrats! is this vac scheme or TC? I still haven't anything since my online application.....uh-oh!
Original post by Chianti1
Feel free to PM me, I successfully passed through the telephone interview stage for the winter scheme :smile:

Hi would I be able to PM you about this aswell please?

Thanks
Bryan Cave interview :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending