The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Really hungry but too lazy to get out of bed lol.
Original post by lou 22
I am for now signing out for 40days so my able thread mate Chelseafreak will hopefully step in :smile:, be good and dont do anything i wouldn't do :biggrin: lmao.

See you all in 40 days xxx.

i will do my best lou, see you in 40 days (well 39 now i think) :smile:
Original post by alexschmalex
Tried playing football with some friends, it was great fun but I also realized how pathetically out of shape I am :frown:

but it is something enjoyable to do and it will help you get fitter, glad to hear you had fun
I'm feeling chilled since it's half-term. :biggrin:
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Really hungry but too lazy to get out of bed lol.

a common problem, maybe get a mini fridge near the bed :smile:
Stresssed with all theses exams :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Overwhelmed. So much work :eek:
Original post by ChemicalBond
Mixed!

Pretty darn happy because I got a 1st in a module we've just completed and was one of the top scorers in the year, I've just finished my GIS (after giving myself a thorough talking to- I've become way too good at procrastinating!) and I'm seeing my parents in a couple of days. Also, we had a talk about Year 2 field trips abroad, and now counting the days until a two week expedition to the Malaysian jungle (getting muddy, covered in leeches, being surrounded by spiders and things like that is my idea of absolute heaven!).

Not so happy because something truly awful has happened to do with an environmental movement I'm really trying hard to raise awareness of (which I now feel helpless about- all I can do is use Facebook and verbal communication right now because I'm too busy with uni to do more than that and in the meantime hundreds of dolphins are dying needlessly, and I feel like I can't just do nothing as it's something I feel really strongly about) and there's a piece of coursework which is stressing everyone out.

congrats on the first in the module first of all. i think we are all a bit to good at procrastinating really so we just need to keep on top of it.

on the environmental front could you start a group at uni about spreading awareness of the plight of dolphins, might be a good way to spread the word.
Sad :frown: but still have to keep that smile of mine :smile:
Unusual
Pretty awful at the moment.
Original post by Mary562
Sad :frown: but still have to keep that smile of mine :smile:

whats up?
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Unusual

what's making you feel unusual?
Original post by chelseafreak
whats up?

Can't say here :smile: truth is I've been working hard all this week and today it's just hit me and I'm not working because of it. I need some guts :frown:
Original post by Mary562
Can't say here :smile: truth is I've been working hard all this week and today it's just hit me and I'm not working because of it. I need some guts :frown:

ok, if you need to talk about it feel free to pm me
Original post by Larry31
Pretty awful at the moment.

Why do you feel awful? Is there anything I can do to help you?
what's making you feel unusual?

It's nothing serious I'm sure :smile: I'm not exactly sure what it is but I feel as though I want to run off to a deserted island, so it's probably a bit of cabin fever really :smile: the weather where I am certainly isn't helping so maybe that's why! I'm just feeling a bit worse for wear at the moment.
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
It's nothing serious I'm sure :smile: I'm not exactly sure what it is but I feel as though I want to run off to a deserted island, so it's probably a bit of cabin fever really :smile: the weather where I am certainly isn't helping so maybe that's why! I'm just feeling a bit worse for wear at the moment.

the weather rarely helps, hope you feel better soon
ok, if you need to talk about it feel free to pm me

Original post by Mary562

no problem, i'm here to help

Latest