The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys! When did the ones that got offers today apply, approximately?
I applied for Gender, Media and Culture on Jan 9th (and got my fourth email on Jan 24th) and i'm starting to get nervous!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
So I just saw offers started coming out and after a long time with no update (I only got the 2 week email on 5 Jan) I checked my track woth no real hope!! OFFER FOR BMS AAA!!
Good luck everyone !!
In my case it was no news, good news!
Original post by infinity5
So I just saw offers started coming out and after a long time with no update (I only got the 2 week email on 5 Jan) I checked my track woth no real hope!! OFFER FOR BMS AAA!!
Good luck everyone !!

Did UCAS send you an email before that or was it just a random check? Congrats on the offer btw!! :smile:
Original post by JamjamjamT
No news is good news? Crossing my fingers for you fella.

I don't know if my going to the LSE Student Shadowing played a part or not but if it did, I am bloody glad that I went now. Just one more choice to hear from and then it is decision time....

I hope so, cheers boss :smile: Yeah fair it probably did mate, the whole unis application process does make you think about all the extra-currics and opportunities you get and stuff. Good luck with the other choice :smile:
Original post by mmccann
Yes, I got an offer. Absolutely delighted!

I was feeling tense for you!! Congratulations!!:smile:
Reply 3705
I got LSE PPE today 7th week. Good luck to you all! I am an international applicant btw predicted 43, got conditional offer 38 with 7 in HL math. lol thats gonna be hard but it was expected.
Original post by infinity5
Good luck everyone !!

We could be classmates in September?
Congrats guys! So are you all thinking of firming LSE?
Original post by YNM96
Offer for straight Economics, A* in Maths A A in English Lit and Economics plus a pass in Further Maths, that's a D I believe, I guess because I'm doing it all in one year.

You only need an E in FM:tongue:
Congrats!!
Original post by YNM96
Are you sure?!

Yep, an E is a pass.
If you're doing A-level FM in one year they only ask for an E:smile:
I'm definitely firming LSE if I get an offer. The question is..will LSE firm me? 😂
Original post by cherryx06
I'm definitely firming LSE if I get an offer. The question is..will LSE firm me?

Haha, what a question! What did you apply for?
Well...looks like I'm getting a rejection tomorrow :/

Congratulations to everyone whose got in tho! and good luck :wink:
Original post by jchap9776
This is so depressing, I guess we haven't got rejections yet tho but I'd rather they just put us out of our misery

Tell me about it :frown: have you heard back yet? Today is the final day of my 4 week wait and still no news. Everyone seems to have got their offers coming through a few hours ago and some people recon it'll be rejections tomorrow and offers today. I literally feel sick.
Original post by YNM96
Can you give me an official source please, sorry I just want to make sure. Thanks!

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/degreeProgrammes2015/economics/L101_BSc_Econ.aspx

It says you need a pass on the website, but once the offer comes through on track it should be quoted as A*AAE
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by rubytues96
Tell me about it :frown: have you heard back yet? Today is the final day of my 4 week wait and still no news. Everyone seems to have got their offers coming through a few hours ago and some people recon it'll be rejections tomorrow and offers today. I literally feel sick.

Nope no news, my 4 weeks ended 2 weeks ago but I reckon I'll hear next week. I like to hope that if they didn't want me they'd have rejected me by now but who knows. Best of luck to you :smile:
Original post by kewbacca
Haha, what a question! What did you apply for?

Two courses. Straight econs and the other one econs with econ history! :smile:
Original post by jchap9776
Nope no news, my 4 weeks ended 2 weeks ago but I reckon I'll hear next week. I like to hope that if they didn't want me they'd have rejected me by now but who knows. Best of luck to you :smile:

Yeah, that's true! thanks, and you :smile:
Just got offer for Management - just at the end of my 8 weeks deadline. Over the f* moon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by reebex
Just got offer for Management - just at the end of my 8 weeks deadline. Over the f* moon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was up...congrats, what time did u get ur offer? I've applied for actuarial science and I'm wondering if it's not too late in the day to receive an offer. Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending