The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think its the same but the format is different. Or something like that.
Original post by BryonyG98
I didn't even know that MEI existed until this year, let alone that it is a part of OCR!

Neither did I until I started working for TSR - it's still pretty confusing though!

I feel like I know way too much about exams and exam boards now :sigh: :lol:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Neither did I until I started working for TSR - it's still pretty confusing though!

I feel like I know way too much about exams and exam boards now :sigh: :lol:

I think I am lucky in only having 3 in my school!

Edexcel, AQA and OCR
Original post by She-Ra
Hi everyone,

I reckon you're just about ready for half term break! We hope you have a lovely hols :h:

Puddles has written a brilliant article on how you can make the most of your break to get your studies in the best shape ready for revision time here

For all you grade growers we have a task for you :rave:

Set a goal for your studies in your blog this weekend or early next week in your blogs and update your progress and whether you've achieved your goal by the end of half term!

Share a link to your goal in this thread so we can all support each other :h:

:woo:

Spoiler

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3149845

my half term goals!! :biggrin:
Original post by PurpleGhost25175
I am doing MEI Maths. I am resitting C1 and C2 and I think there are similarities between C1 and C2. I got mocks coming up and could do with some C2 help actually

Hi, I'm doing MEI maths and further maths this year too :elefant:
I might be able to help you with core two because I've definitely finished it now. What bits are you struggling with?
:banana: Hey, I thought it might be useful to quote you guys to each other because you're all taking maths. :h: :banana: Don't know if you've found each other yet or not :h: :dumbells:

AMF97
AnnekaChan173
BryonyG98
Elsie.Duffy
finleyold
heavyhandscott
Mahesvara
PurpleGhost25175
radpanda
selenerrr__x
TajwarC
TheGemini
Zaros
lizzyc501
Anushka

Hope everyone is having a great half term! :bl:

Spoiler

Pfft. Ignore me why don't you. AS Maths this year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I finally received my grades:

Biology C
Chemistry C
Physics D+
AS Sociology D+
History C
Geography C
English C
Maths C-
Spanish D

As you can probably tell my grades are ATROCIOUS and nowhere near where they should be, not even close. Hopefully, this site will help me succeed at my grade aspirations.
Original post by hosockz
Can I join as well please but I don't want to confirm grads just yet if that is okay

Entry to the competition has closed, and so unfortunately you can't join with the comp or a blog, but you can still post here, and in other peoples blogs!
:banana: Hey, I thought it might be useful to quote you guys to each other because you're all taking maths. :h: :banana: Don't know if you've found each other yet or not :h: :dumbells:

AMF97
AnnekaChan173
BryonyG98
Elsie.Duffy
finleyold
heavyhandscott
Mahesvara
PurpleGhost25175
radpanda
selenerrr__x
TajwarC
TheGemini
Zaros
lizzyc501
Anushka

Hope everyone is having a great half term! :bl:

Spoiler

Imma doing A2 AQA Maths too :smile:
How has everyone's half term aims been going so far? :woo:
Original post by Gingerbread101

I'm sad to say not very well... I keep procrastinating which isn't helping!

Have a 1hr revision session for physics tonight on skype so I have to stick to it!
I'm sad to say not very well... I keep procrastinating which isn't helping!

Have a 1hr revision session for physics tonight on skype so I have to stick to it!

Motivational banana is here to help! :banana: :lol:

Good luck with that! I'm sure it'll go well :yes: Did you have any plans that you didn't do or did you just not know what to do? :redface:
Motivational banana is here to help! :banana: :lol:

Good luck with that! I'm sure it'll go well :yes: Did you have any plans that you didn't do or did you just not know what to do? :redface:

Well revision timetables make me depressed as I never keep to them, so I made a checklist and have done like 6/488 things on the list so far + revision cards...! So not very well... I guess I am just very busy and because exams are still quite far away (I am convincing myself of this!) other stuff takes priority!
Well revision timetable make me depressed as I never keep to them, so I made a checklist and have done like 6/488 things on the list so far + revision cards...! So not very well... I guess I am just very busy and because exams are still quite far away (I am convincing myself of this!) other stuff takes priority!

I sometimes find that making a to do list for every day rather than a to do list of everything that you need to do often helps :smile: Just put 3-4 things on it, then it doesn't look as scary and is a lot more manageable :awesome:
I sometimes find that making a to do list for every day rather than a to do list of everything that you need to do often helps :smile: Just put 3-4 things on it, then it doesn't look as scary and is a lot more manageable :awesome:

Thank you! I will try that (:
Thank you! I will try that (:

Glad to help :yes:
Wait, I have a subscription now?!
Original post by thechemistress
Wait, I have a subscription now?!

:holmes:

:h: You only just realised? :lol:
[UOTE]Entry to the competition has closed, and so unfortunately you can't join with the comp or a blog, but you can still post here, and in other peoples blogs!
But I

Wbut I want to make a blog. Not a competition. Can you not do something

Too much homework as well as revision :argh:

Latest

Trending

Trending