The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

علي بن إبراهيم، عن محمد بن عيسى بن عبيد، عن حماد، عن حريز، عن محمد بن مسلم، عن أبي جعفر عليه السلام أنه قال في صفة القديم: إنه واحد صمد أحدي المعنى ليس بمعاني كثيرة مختلفة، قال: قلت: جعلت فداك يزعم قوم من أهل العراق أنه يسمع بغير الذي يبصر ويبصر بغير الذي يسمع، قال: فقال: كذبوا وألحدوا وشبهوا تعالى الله عن ذلك، إنه سميع بصير يسمع بما يبصر ويبصر بما يسمع، قال: قلت: يزعمون أنه بصير على ما يعقلونه، قال، فقال: تعالى الله إنما يعقل ما كان بصفة المخلوق وليس الله كذلك.

`Ali b. Ibrahim from Muhammad b. `Isa b. `Ubayd from Hamad from Hareez from Muhammad b. Muslim from Abu Ja`far عليه السلام.

He said regarding the description of the Eternal: Verily, He is one, Eternally-Besought of All, and Alone by its meaning and not by the many contradicting meanings.

He said: So I said: May I be your ransom, a community from the people of Iraq allege that He hears with something different from that which He sees with, and sees with something different from that which He hears with.

He said: So he said: They have lied, deviated, and alikened Him [to His creation]; and Allah is above that. He is Hearing and Seeing He hears with that which He sees, and sees with that which He hears. He said: I said: They allege that He sees as they think [He sees]. He said: So he said: Allah is above that. They deliberate [for Him] what they would apply to the creation, and Allah is not like that. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 292)

(sahih) (صحيح)
(edited 9 years ago)
محمد بن يحيى، عن أحمد بن محمد، عن الحسن بن محبوب، عن أبي حمزة قال: سأل نافع بن الازرق أبا جعفر عليه السلام فقال: أخبرني عن الله متى كان؟ فقال: متى لم يكن حتى اخبرك متى كان، سبحان من لم يزل ولا يزال فردا صمدا لم يتخذ صاحبة ولا ولدا.

Muhammad b. Yahya from Ahmad b. Muhammad from al-Hasan b. Mahbub from Abu Hamza.

He said: Nafi` b. al-Azraq asked Abu Ja`far عليه السلام: Inform me about Allah when did He come into being?

So he said: [Tell me] when He did not exist, so that I can inform you when He came into being. Glory be to He who is unceasing and and unhalting. The One Eternally-Besought of All, who has neither held for Himself a female companion nor a child. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 232)

(sahih) (صحيح)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by afghannn
Heloo! I'm a new member. I'm surprised that we have an Islamic soc

Salam. Welcome to the ISOC :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Salam. Welcome to the ISOC :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

W/S Thank you
Original post by HAnwar
Have you seen the thread created in response to this, which wants a petition signed against halal slaughter? What a joke lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope i haven't the thread i linked seems to be deleted now..... yeah lol a lot of clowns on the religion forum.
(edited 9 years ago)

Salam and welcome to Islamic society. :smile:
Original post by The_K1NG
Salam and welcome to Islamic society. :smile:

W/A thank you!
W/A thank you!

You are welcome.

Hi welcome to Islamic society :smile:
Original post by Mary562
X

Original post by HAnwar
X

OMG! It's a girl :blow:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Incredible97
OMG! It's a girl...

congrats! :smile: one of my relatives just had a baby girl too. May Allah protect them and give them success in this life and the hereafter Ameen.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kyoti
congrats! :smile: one of my relatives just had a baby girl too. May Allah protect them and give them success in this life and the hereafter Ameen.

Thanks! :smile: Aww cute. Ameen!
Original post by kyoti
Hi welcome to Islamic society :smile:

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hugh? Why didn't you tell us you were expecting a daughter 😃?

Aw Mash'Allah - May Allah make it easy for your sister . Ameen
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hugh? Why didn't you tell us you were expecting a daughter ?

Lol my sister's child*

Original post by Mary562
Aw Mash'Allah - May Allah make it easy for your sister . Ameen

Thanks! Ameen :smile:
Lol my sister's child*

Congratulations!
Lol my sister's child*

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colondollar::colondollar:Oops, my bad of course your a student 😚.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

The first one he said, so true 👍.

Indeed.
One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the holy prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) as a gift. The holy prophet (pbuh) ate one, two, three and then the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer grapes to anyone present. The poor man who brought those grapes was very pleased and left.

One of the companions asked, "O prophet of Allah (peace be upon Him) ! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any one of us present? The holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) smiled and said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour. If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and that would have hurt the feelings of that poor man. I thought to myself that it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man. I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor man."
Such were the manners of this most noble Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him)

SubhanAllah. The greatness of our great Prophet (peace be upon him)

Moral:
1) Consideration for the feelings of others
2) Graciousness in accepting gifts.

Great post :yy:

Asalaamulaykum, welcome to the isoc!

Latest

Trending

Trending