The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Original post by ozzyoscy
That's been the case for years. WWE have always had indie superstars in development and next big things ready for their push for the title in the main roster. Steen/Owens doesn't stand a chance. You can bring a horse to Carly Colon, Colt Cabana and Sara Del Rey, but you can't make it do anything with them.

Oh I know.

I reckon Owens could be a decent enough heel on the main roster tbh.
Reply 821
Would be interesting to see If it's a WWE vs WCW feud but with taker representing wwe Instead.

Can't defend the streak anymore but can defend wwe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Would be interesting to see If it's a WWE vs WCW feud but with taker representing wwe Instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is the worst idea ever. As well as being old farts, all of the main WCW guys are WWE guys now.
Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

Terrible idea. It would be worse than the 2001 invasion angle.
I remember they tried to do that in I think WWE 13, and it was basically just Vader.
To this day, I still don't know how Marc Mero got himself up for that powerbomb. Sable must have been on roids.

Reply 826
Neville-Owens had a great match on NXT last night. The 450 splash into the powerbomb finish was great.

Plus, Rhyno's back!
Now that Samoa Joe isnt with TNA roumours are starting to link him to TNA.

If Lesnars' contract roumours arent true Samoa Joe V Lesnar would be great. 2 'beasts'.

I rememer seeing Joe in tv like 6 years ago and he was playing a 'beast' gimmick destroying everyone. He was badass.
Reply 828
WWE rarely go seeking TNA talent, but Samoa Joe should definitely be the exception.
Reply 829
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Don't think the likes of Cody/Goldust/Miz/Sandow deserve single matches if Ambrose isn't getting one. No guarantee that Ziggler is getting one either.

I'd expect Ziggler to face Bryan, though. Both want it to happen - and it has the potential to be a show stealer, in truth. It would be great if they could do it as two faces under the narrative of them both trying to prove they are the best in the business, but equally, a heel turn from Ziggler is likely.

Hope it doesn't happen at Fast Lane, though. Reigns needs a clean win over Bryan otherwise the IWC and Yes Movement will be even louder than before.
Joe isn't with TNA anymore?
Reply 831
Original post by Loafing.Charizard

Left this week, brother.
Original post by Loafing.Charizard

No one is. The highly talented rats are jumping the sinking ship.
Reply 833
Original post by ozzyoscy
No one is. The highly talented rats are jumping the sinking ship.

James Storm, Bobby Roode, Styles and Samoa Joe are the only ones I can see succeeding in the WWE market.

Angle returning to feud with Rusev would be class, though.
Seems like Seth Rollins' opponent for Mania is confirmed...
Original post by Mackay
Left this week, brother.

Ohhh damn haha. I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff Hardy back in the WWE as well, if he still has it in him or not :dontknow:
Reply 836
Original post by Aky786UK
Seems like Seth Rollins' opponent for Mania is confirmed...

Book it.
If Jeff came back I would kidnap Roman Reigns and disguise myself as him* long enough to be able to stiff the hell out of Jeff.

That 'apology' he did after coming back being high against Sting still bugs me. They made a big thing of him coming out and setting things right by apologising to the fans, except then all he did was kayfabe apologise for losing then demanded a title match because reasons. The guy's a ****head.

*I don't think I could pull off Lesnar
(edited 9 years ago)
Cena's banging Ziggler's ex in real life. Now he's banging Ziggler's other ex in a film.

Reply 839
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Cena's banging Ziggler's ex in real life. Now he's banging Ziggler's other ex in a film.

Looks better than The Marine, at least.

Quick Reply

Latest