Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by melissafrat
Congratulations!

I think I will although I've been there before... How about you?

Yeah I've been before but didn't look round the accommodation so I'm going to do that this time!

Plus I need to check the physics dept out again, I have a tough decision between Nottingham and Durham :frown:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2621156
I fully recommend this thread for those interested by St.Cuthbert's
Original post by Elle97
Neither do I really :/ i have heard that it's a lot worse where I live, like an hour and a half away than it actually is in durham!

I suppose that bares some reassurance!
Original post by themancunian
I've heard that Bath is quite a beautiful place, never visited the place or the uni - haha you could always flip a coin to decide! :smile: I like that it's 'collegiate', plus I think it's a pretty place in general and the course isn't that bad there

A lot of people say that to me...I think both places are meant to be very picturesque!.I could just flip a coin that is a tempting way to decide I have to say.Theres over 70 days to decide though I hope to make my decision before then.The course is a very important aspect in any decision!:smile:
Original post by emzyyyyy
A lot of people say that to me...I think both places are meant to be very picturesque!.I could just flip a coin that is a tempting way to decide I have to say.Theres over 70 days to decide though I hope to make my decision before then.The course is a very important aspect in any decision!:smile:

Rather have picturesque or an old 60s building in the middle of no where! Haha it's the easiest way far!

Indeed it is :smile: they're just all so similar
Got a place at Durham to study BA Geography, at St Chads! Has anyone else received similar course or college offers to mine? I'd love to know

I got into Chad's for Biological Science! :biggrin: Are you going to any of the visit days?
Allocated to Chad's for Combined Honours English Literature and French, so happy!
Got a place at Durham to study BA Geography, at St Chads! Has anyone else received similar course or college offers to mine? I'd love to know

I've been offered BA Geography at Josephine Butler :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else for PPE at University College?
Original post by Tibbz2
Yeah I've been before but didn't look round the accommodation so I'm going to do that this time!

Plus I need to check the physics dept out again, I have a tough decision between Nottingham and Durham :frown:

Aah okay. Well good luck choosing!!
Original post by Gemma1243
I've been offered BA Geography at Josephine Butler :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay for BA Geography! Congratulations!
Original post by Beebedeebee
I got into Chad's for Biological Science! :biggrin: Are you going to any of the visit days?

That's amazing, congratulations!
I think I will go to the post-applicant open day although I've been there before, just to double check! How about you?
Yay for BA Geography! Congratulations!

Thank you, congratulations to you too! There's a lot of geography students this year (lots of us on the facebook group) so should be a good year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive got a place for Bsc Geography at St Chads :smile:
Original post by Gemma1243
Thank you, congratulations to you too! There's a lot of geography students this year (lots of us on the facebook group) so should be a good year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so excited! :biggrin:
Original post by social outcast
Ive got a place for Bsc Geography at St Chads :smile:

Yaaaay, congratulations!
Yaaaay, congratulations!

Original post by social outcast

I think I am, yes. Still trying to choose between Leeds and Glasgow for my second choice though! How about you??
I think I am, yes. Still trying to choose between Leeds and Glasgow for my second choice though! How about you??

Ive no idea to be honest trying to choice between Bristol, Lancaster and Durham!! Leeds looks lovely but a bit to close to my extended family for my liking! Are you going to the post applicantion visit day?
I'm so excited! :biggrin:

Same! I cannot wait, it sounds like it is going to be such a good experience!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending