The Student Room Group

Slade School of Fine Art Application Advice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
It's so comforting to read through this thread, but the suspense! Hopefully we'll all hear something soon...
Original post by Coco-
It's so comforting to read through this thread, but the suspense! Hopefully we'll all hear something soon...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Slade_school_of_art_applicants_stalking_page_2015_entry
can you add yourself please :-)
Original post by monika.m
haha thank you :biggrin: it's just that i put images from different projects in it, the whole portfolio is a bit of a mess and i see people's portfolios are usually about one thing, well but i can't change it :frown: i will join you guys on the list that someone made, i want to see more portfolios as well :smile:

thanks for joining the thread guys :-)
Hi there,from Amorgos Island Greece! I joined the foroum yesterday and I have just found this thread:cool:.I applied to Slade too and haven't heard back either...still waiting...Good Luck to everyone!!! :smile:
Original post by artamorgos
Hi there,from Amorgos Island Greece! I joined the foroum yesterday and I have just found this thread:cool:.I applied to Slade too and haven't heard back either...still waiting...Good Luck to everyone!!! :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Slade_school_of_art_applicants_stalking_page_2015_entry Please add yourself to our list. Would love to see your portfolio if you can provide one.

Good luck to you too!
Just added myself to the link ..whoops!! Something looks to be wrong ...I am not in a seperate line..
Original post by Notwinter
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Slade_school_of_art_applicants_stalking_page_2015_entry Please add yourself to our list. Would love to see your portfolio if you can provide one.

Good luck to you too!

Thanks!!
Just added myself to the link ..whoops!! Something looks to be wrong ...I am not in a seperate line..

Sorted it :smile: love your ceramic work

Thanks!
Love the tile works
Thanks!
Love the tile works

:smile: Thanks !!
:smile: Thanks !!

I like your portfolio as well i have to say! :biggrin:
Just got my portfolio back from the sent by the post. It can't be long now!
Original post by Artfanatic
Just got my portfolio back from the sent by the post. It can't be long now!

well if it today then it should be around 11... which is in like 6 mins. If not then it will be monday. Eurg
well if it today then it should be around 11... which is in like 6 mins. If not then it will be monday. Eurg

Why do you think 11? :smile:

My portfolio is completely jumbled up which I am glad about :smile:
Why do you think 11? :smile:

My portfolio is completely jumbled up which I am glad about :smile:

oh that's a good sign :-)

Well I'm thinking around a 11, because that's when people found out last year on the friday. However, I think they're holding us back. So I think we're not going to hear today. Most likely monday
oh that's a good sign :-)

Well I'm thinking around a 11, because that's when people found out last year on the friday. However, I think they're holding us back. So I think we're not going to hear today. Most likely monday

Ah right. Yeah, its looking like Monday (queue email from UCAS).

I suppose getting it delivered today has satisfied my craving for a bit of information. I may actually get something done today aha.
Ah right. Yeah, its looking like Monday (queue email from UCAS).

I suppose getting it delivered today has satisfied my craving for a bit of information. I may actually get something done today aha.

Haha I got sooo much art done yesterday. Not sure how I'm supposed to get through the weekend though :-(

Why do you say queue from UCAS? What doers that mean.
I mean they could have sent rejections. We may not just be getting them.
But if they're sending acceptances we should be getting them as it's through Slade not through UCAS
Haha I got sooo much art done yesterday. Not sure how I'm supposed to get through the weekend though :-(

Why do you say queue from UCAS? What doers that mean.
I mean they could have sent rejections. We may not just be getting them.
But if they're sending acceptances we should be getting them as it's through Slade not through UCAS

Haha I meant "cue" woops.... :biggrin:

Who knows! Just gotta blank it out which is the hardest thing ever! Hope you make it through today haha!
Haha I meant "cue" woops.... :biggrin:

Who knows! Just gotta blank it out which is the hardest thing ever! Hope you make it through today haha!

Me too. I hope I make it to monday. And if they don't send it monday I may explode in to 150505050 pieces
Me too. I hope I make it to monday. And if they don't send it monday I may explode in to 150505050 pieces

My friend from my foundation course got an interview offer this morning :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest