The Student Room Group

Slade School of Fine Art Application Advice

Scroll to see replies

The wheels are in motion ± ! * % !
I'm a 'W' so will have to wait till later though at least I'm actually doing something now rather than staring anxiously into space!
Original post by bertiewallace123
The wheels are in motion ± ! * % !
I'm a 'W' so will have to wait till later though at least I'm actually doing something now rather than staring anxiously into space!

Don't say that as I am an A. Like a really high up A. :/
I mean people found out from like 10-1pm on the friday. I'm not sure if any where later. So I think monday it will be :-(
They could be doing it by portfolio drop time or like application number or time or honestly any number of ways, not necessarily alphabetically.
At least that's what I'm hoping as I'm a B and have heard nothing...
Anyone heard of any rejections yet?
Original post by blacklineonwhite
They could be doing it by portfolio drop time or like application number or time or honestly any number of ways, not necessarily alphabetically.
At least that's what I'm hoping as I'm a B and have heard nothing...
Anyone heard of any rejections yet?

I haven't heard of any rejections! Yeah exactly it could be any way that they do it! Could be by UCAS ID for all we know! and there's only a very small percentage of people to go on! Apparently last year someone heard at like 5pm so could be any time really I think.
Original post by meganabcdefg
I haven't heard of any rejections! Yeah exactly it could be any way that they do it! Could be by UCAS ID for all we know! and there's only a very small percentage of people to go on! Apparently last year someone heard at like 5pm so could be any time really I think.

eurgg I had the first slot on the first day for hand in. I'm first in the alphabet and My ucas code it the first number in my school. :/
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I will just eat now. :-(
for slade Megan ? (Idk how to reply on an iPhone) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amberhahn1
for slade Megan ? (Idk how to reply on an iPhone) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh for slade!
Sometimes I wish they still posted it out because then you'd only have to check for it once a day :/
Sometimes I wish they still posted it out because then you'd only have to check for it once a day :/

They do post it, but they also email the interviews.
Original post by Notwinter
They do post it, but they also email the interviews.

Yeah but then I still have to check my email every ten minutes and drive myself up the wall.
Yeah but then I still have to check my email every ten minutes and drive myself up the wall.

Yup :/ Me too.
I mean someone on here has to get it! There's 13 of us. Maybe they just sent very few today.
Hey, I added myself to the page, hope I did it right :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meganabcdefg
Yeahh for slade!

arghhh so exciting :smile:
Do they email a rejection letter or does it go straight through to UCAS ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnieLS
Do they email a rejection letter or does it go straight through to UCAS ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no only through ucas
Original post by monika.m
I like your portfolio as well i have to say! :biggrin:

Thanks also!! I like your sculpture work!:tongue:
Relax everybody! Shortlisted applicants may be notified by 4 March :confused: either by post or mail ...rejections are supposed to be sent through UCAS..So keep calm...we have time..:wink:
Gosh its amazing that we've tallied almost 400 posts without even a whisper from the place we're applying to!
Original post by artamorgos
Relax everybody! Shortlisted applicants may be notified by 4 March :confused: either by post or mail ...rejections are supposed to be sent through UCAS..So keep calm...we have time..:wink:

but we alllll know the interviews are sent now rather than later :frown:
Original post by artamorgos
Thanks also!! I like your sculpture work!:tongue:

Thank you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest