The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ImNotMe
I read the introduction of the Ex-Muslim society, it says ''This thread is for discussion between ex-Muslims and about leaving Islam.''

What a joke. It's been hijacked by atheists; not ex-Muslims; who antagonise, argue and mock, for the sake of antagonising, arguing and mocking. But then again, what else have they got to do with their time?

We should recognise it for what it really is, and let them waste their time and not ours. I have a policy where I wont respond to any quotes or replies from there. I humbly advise you all to do the same.

I pray Allah protects us from the mischiefs of the Shaytaan.

Well said. Very true subhanAllah. Now as ideas said, lets all move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Guys, can we move past this topic please. I understand we don't like that soc, fair enough right. However I read their soc and most of it is just moaning about the isoc lol :tongue: Please lets not become like that, I like our thread how it is :biggrin:
Hmmm sorry, post wrecked up :colondollar:
Original post by Zamestaneh
What's all this talk of rishtas on the Isoc and no one thought to invite me to the party? :colonhash:

IdeasForLifeRishtaServices.com

legit
Original post by beautifulxxx
Ad a newbie you ought to give me respect. I dont know who u think you are.
Indeed. This gal called biryani007 used to post here, she became a beg and left but she still posts good things on whatsap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm ok, I was joking :confused:
Moving swiftly on....
What happened to the quiz?
Original post by The Epicurean
Would this Shaytaan you speak of be an all encompassing term for atheists?

Of course not! I would never say such a thing.
Original post by Aabidah
Erm ok, I was joking :confused:

I know that lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our Brother, Abu Mussab, gives a narrative of the principal of Qadr and free will in Islam, in this video. He has provided evidence and citations for his explanations, and I learned a lot from this. May Allah reward his efforts.

[video="youtube;432ZPzAa5uw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=432ZPzAa5uw[/video]
[h="3"]Sometimes Allah makes you feel weak in order to remind you that you will always be in need of Him and His strength. Without His assistance, you can do nothing.[/h]
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
parents

i hear you've upset someone here? Why?

Interesting. I've always found it weird how people allow their parents to choose their spouse for them.

And yes, apparently I have...
Original post by generic_man
Interesting. I've always found it weird how people allow their parents to choose their spouse for them.

And yes, apparently I have...

It's normal. It's not a one way thing where the parents choose and the daughter/son has to accept, they have a say in it too.
But in this case it's a bit different and it's a bit forced from what I hear.
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
It's normal. It's not a one way thing where the parents choose and the daughter/son has to accept, they have a say in it too.
But in this case it's a bit different and it's a bit forced from what I hear.

Yeah I get it. And I suppose it's sort of like the Western tradition where the guy asks the father of his fiancee for permission to marry her. I still think it's a little strange though, really the only people who should have a say in whether a marriage should go ahead are the two people who are actually getting married.

Hope everything works out for you though.
Original post by HAnwar
What happened to the quiz?

I think it's possibly at Ibn Fulaan or TheMorningLight

Original post by ImNotMe
Our Brother, Abu Mussab, gives a narrative of the principal of Qadr and free will in Islam, in this video. He has provided evidence and citations for his explanations, and I learned a lot from this. May Allah reward his efforts.

[video="youtube;432ZPzAa5uw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=432ZPzAa5uw[/video]

JazaakAllahu Khayran, I'll give it a watch later :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
What's our religion view on the crucifixation of Jesus? My dad said that the Islamic version is that Jesus survived and died of old age in Kashmir. Is that true?

It's okay bro, I'll sort myself out for a wife :rolleyes: Don't think I'ma marry anymore actually :tongue: :beard:
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
What's our religion view on the crucifixation of Jesus? My dad said that the Islamic version is that Jesus survived and died of old age in Kashmir. Is that true?

Asalaamulaykum, no that is not true (Islamically).

We belive that Isa (as) was not crucified. We believe that Allah saved him and rose him to the heavens. He is still alive and has never died. We believe near the day of resurrection he will descend and kill the antichrist. He will then spend the rest of his life on earth and eventually die on earth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IdeasForLife
Asalaamulaykum, no that is not true (Islamically).

We belive that Isa (as) was not crucified. We believe that Allah saved him and rose him to the heavens. He is still alive and has never died. We believe near the day of resurrection he will descend and kill the antichrist. He will then spend the rest of his life on earth and eventually die on earth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh alright. yeah what is the antichrist? I always hear it being used but I'm not sure what it actually is.

Latest

Trending

Trending