The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3760
Any geography offers/rejections out there?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by JamjamjamT
So sorry for all you guys who got a rejection from LSE. Are all of you UK based?

Yeah
To the people with rejections, first of all I'm sorry to hear it but did they specify why you were rejected? Was it due to PS or grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by normandi
Does the 4 week email mean your most likely going to get rejected? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, lots of people get it. I got one and received my offer yesterday
Original post by applebeee
Ya... I'm an international applicant from Canada. Wbu?

Domestic London resident here !
Original post by avar
Any geography offers/rejections out there?

I've received an offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any actuarial science offers/rejections/still waiting? Now into the 6th week of my 4 weeks and still no word..
Original post by jamie911zero
Any actuarial science offers/rejections/still waiting? Now into the 6th week of my 4 weeks and still no word..

So happy I'm not the only one...yeah still waiting for an actuarial science offer brah...my 4 weeks ended today...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by normandi
Thanks for your words of wisdom! May I ask what course did you apply for? And what were your grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for Govt and Econ, I'm post A-Level applicant and have A*A*A already achieved
After preparing myself for a rejection today I still haven't received any info.
Is there anybody out there with an offer or rejection in straight International Relations? I have a feeling the majority of IR rejections and offers haven't been given out yet but I may be wrong.
Original post by DevangPatz50
So happy I'm not the only one...yeah still waiting for an actuarial science offer brah...my 4 weeks ended today...

Posted from TSR Mobile

still not heard either, i didnt get a 4 week email but my 8 weeks ended last friday
Original post by rubytues96
Is there anybody out there with an offer or rejection in straight International Relations? I have a feeling the majority of IR rejections and offers haven't been given out yet but I may be wrong.

I have an offer for straight IR and i know a few who do, especially on the lse group on facebook. Not sure about rejections though.
Original post by rubytues96

I applied in early October and still have no reply...it's reassuring to think that most IR applicants haven't got an answer though
Reply 3773
Just got an offer for Econ and its A*AAE. Does this mean that I can get a E for Physics or is it only for Further Maths?
Original post by jchap9776
Reckon next week is the one

Let's hope so, it'll be my sixth week next week, you've been waiting even longer haven't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DevangPatz50

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I haven't seen many offers being given out other than to international applicants, we could be waiting another week or two
Original post by ddogg
Just got an offer for Econ and its A*AAE. Does this mean that I can get a E for Physics or is it only for Further Maths?

Only for further maths unfortunately :frown:
Original post by G.Hailstone
Let's hope so, it'll be my sixth week next week, you've been waiting even longer haven't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah haha, I guess the more weeks that go by the higher out chances of knowing but this is such agony!!
Original post by jamie911zero
Yeah I haven't seen many offers being given out other than to international applicants, we could be waiting another week or two

Well at least there's a few of us...hopefully we find out the coming thursday man...where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by applebeee
Anyone applied to Social Policy?

Yes,and still waiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending