The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Theres not really any other reason for them fancying a random trip to turkey without telling anyone.

They could've gone for aid work?
Original post by Zamestaneh
It's okay bro, I'll sort myself out for a wife :rolleyes: Don't think I'ma marry anymore actually :tongue: :beard:

Lol

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh alright. yeah what is the antichrist? I always hear it being used but I'm not sure what it actually is.

I think Beautiful's already said what I would've said. If you have any more questions just feel free to ask.

One thing I would point out is that the Ahmadi narrative is pretty much rejected by 99% of muslims.
Original post by HAnwar

They'd need to join up with someone for that I guess. Also one of them was using a fake name etc...
Original post by HAnwar
Is anyone else sick of stories like these?
Not one single proof these girls travelled to join ISIS, yet that's the conclusion everyone jumps to-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31554844

I think those reports are very much needed in terms of raising awareness and doing everything possible to try get them back to the UK before they cross the border. I can see no other plausible explanation for a bunch of fifteen-year-old Bengali girls from East London planning a secret trip to Turkey (one of them even travelling on a different identity) other than to enter Syria.
Original post by HAnwar

On their own, without the help of an agency? When their friend travelled to Syria last year? :rolleyes:
They'd need to join up with someone for that I guess. Also one of them was using a fake name etc...

No they don't.
There's been non Muslims who've travelled on their own for aid work.
Lol

I think Beautiful's already said what I would've said. If you have any more questions just feel free to ask.

One thing I would point out is that the Ahmadi narrative is pretty much rejected by 99% of muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile

May explain why I'm not familiar with lots of things you guys say.
Original post by kyoti
heard of Dajjal?

You called? :smile:
Original post by HAnwar
No they don't.

Why are you being absurd? The girls' families are worried sick. Do you honestly think these girls are travelling to Turkey for aid work? :facepalm:
Original post by generic_man
On their own, without the help of an agency? When their friend travelled to Syria last year? :rolleyes:

Where's the rule that says you need to join an agency?
And where exactly did it say their friend joined ISIS?
Original post by generic_man

This is why you lot aren't liked posting on here. First post and it's already into sarcasm and suggesting to mock the other user.

Original post by HAnwar
No they don't.

I would disagree with applying that to this case, also I don't know of any person who secretly left to give aid by themselves. Three teenager girls, especially one whose travelling via a false name is just too alarm bell ringing. If they do not end up joining ISIS, then I'll say I was wrong but atm they look extremely fishy.
Original post by kyoti
make some money for university.... costs are very high these days.

Lol
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Why are you being absurd? The girls' families are worried sick. Do you honestly think these girls are travelling to Turkey for aid work? :facepalm:

Why are you?
No but they could be travelling to Syria for aid work.
This is why you lot aren't liked posting on here. First post and it's already into sarcasm and suggesting to mock the other user.

I would disagree with applying that to this case, also I don't know of any person who secretly left to give aid by themselves. Three teenager girls, especially one whose travelling via a false name is just too alarm bell ringing. If they do not end up joining ISIS, then I'll say I was wrong but atm they look extremely fishy.

Ok that's your opinion.
Haters have came. Allow this. This is just going to be an insult war with every post.
Original post by HAnwar
Why are you?
No but they could be travelling to Syria for aid work.

If you're naive enough to believe that, then I'm afraid there's not much I can say.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by HAnwar
Where's the rule that says you need to join an agency?
And where exactly did it say their friend joined ISIS?

What else would their friend be doing? Is there any suggestion that she's doing aid work? No.

I'm sure the intelligence services know exactly what they're up to.
These girls are from bethnal green?

That's right near my ends :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol it's funny when they say Muslims are brainwashed. Yet more people are brainwashed by the media.

Latest

Trending

Trending