The Student Room Group

Is Ibiza the best holiday place for partying?

Want to book tickets for July and not sure!! Anyone please? :smile: :smile:
No. I preferred Zante if I'm honest. Ibiza is ridiculously expensive for whats on offer.
Original post by Fidus Achates
No. I preferred Zante if I'm honest. Ibiza is ridiculously expensive for whats on offer.

How's the nightlife??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fudgecake22
How's the nightlife??

The nightlife in Zante is brilliant. I found it had a better balance in terms of things to do in the day time and things to do in the night than Ibiza. If you've got the money to burn though then Ibiza is still good but I'd do it just the once to experience it rather than keep going. I enjoyed my time out there but wouldn't go back.
Reply 4
Want to book tickets for July and not sure!! Anyone please? :smile: :smile:

If its the big clubs and DJs your going for then yes!! nowhere else compares. Quote and il answer any questions :biggrin:
Original post by LC_x
If its the big clubs and DJs your going for then yes!! nowhere else compares. Quote and il answer any questions :biggrin:

What if you're looking to have casual sex?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you're willing to splash out and do it properly, absolutely. Best clubs, best parties, best DJ's, nothing comes close except maybe somewhere like Vegas. But it won't be cheap
The typical Ibiza tourist season runs from the beginning of May until the end of October. During this time all of the bars and restaurants are open as is Pacha.

The clubbing season starts at the end of May and continues until the start of October. The clubs close one by one during the last week of September and the first week of October and then it's back to just Pacha and smaller venues again.

The clubbing season kicks off with the IMS International Music Summit which takes place in Ibiza town. Right after that, the clubs all start to open one after another: first Sankeys, then Es Paradis and Ushuaïa. Space opens on the last Sunday of May and is by many still regarded as the most important opening party. One week after that Privilege opens and on the same weekend also Amnesia kicks into gear. The popular nights like Cream and Cocoon normally start mid-June. The closing parties start at the beginning of September and continue until the first week of October.
Reply 8
What if you're looking to have casual sex?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah if you stick to the west end strip it would likely be easy enough and if you plan on having it outside lol
most hotels in these destinations don't like you bringing randoms back to the hotel these days for security reasons and some that do allow you will charge something like 50 euros for you to bring someone in..
Ibiza is great but really expensive. I prefer Mallorca - Cala Ratjada offers the same and isn't that full compared to El Arenal.
I would also consider Calella (close to Lloret de Mar and Barcelona) as an alternative.

Quick Reply

Latest