The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Nursing Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by mongul90
Just received an unconditional offer for Adult nursing from King's!!!!! More than excited as this was my first choice!!

Well done!! I just received an offer for Adult nursing too!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 161
Just received an unconditional offer for Adult nursing from King's!!!!! More than excited as this was my first choice!!

Congratulations!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LoisM
Well done!! I just received an offer for Adult nursing too!

Heyyy!! Congratulation to you too!! Did you have an interview on Feb 11th as well? I knew they are a bit behind after Christmas and Jan deadline so was expecting them to answer after 10 working days. Are you going to firm this choice??? X
Reply 163
Heyyy!! Congratulation to you too!! Did you have an interview on Feb 11th as well? I knew they are a bit behind after Christmas and Jan deadline so was expecting them to answer after 10 working days. Are you going to firm this choice??? X

Yes I had the interview at 9:30 on the 11th :smile: I think I'm going to firm it, I also have an interview for Edinburgh (which I didn't think I would get) but I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet! Have you firmed?
Original post by LoisM
Yes I had the interview at 9:30 on the 11th :smile: I think I'm going to firm it, I also have an interview for Edinburgh (which I didn't think I would get) but I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet! Have you firmed?

Ha we must have been in the same room then!! Yes I have firmed it already. I have to stay around in London so King's was my best choice. I really liked how friendly everyone there was. As for Edinburgh, just do as you did at King's then I'm sure you will rock it!! Good luck. Xx
Hey!

I had a test session at King's college last week and am still awaiting a reply. I was just wondering if anyone else has been offered an interview for child nursing from this test day??:smile:
Reply 166
Well done to everyone who has offers so far! I had my interview on the 19th and already I'm checking my emails religiously! I really enjoyed the mmi though, prefer that style to regular interviews.
Well done guys for the offers. Hope to see to you guys in september!

wow!! thats incredible! congratulations!!!

i've not seen anyone with an unconditional for nursing from kings yet so well done, if you dont mind me asking do you know the reasons for getting an unconditional??

well done!!!! :smile: xxx
Reply 169
Original post by LoisM

hiya, when did you send off your ucas application??
Reply 170
hi

Id like to know when had Kings received your nursing applications, because my application was running late due to unforeseen circumstances at college, my application was sent off on the 9th January 2015 (yes that late and to the awesomest uni, not doing very well there) and they had received the application on the 12th January 2015. they still have not got back to me, and now I'm just unsure and nervous because I really want to study at the University.

pleaseeee reply, any help is appreciated.

btw I want to study mental health nursing, is there a big competition to get into that particular course.
I sent my application off in november round 25th!
Reply 172
Original post by rxy
hiya, when did you send off your ucas application??

I sent it off sometime in November I think. I took a gap year though so got an unconditional offer :smile:
Reply 173
pretty much everyone sent off their application by November-December, but the myself the cuckoo sent it off in January. ok I'll just accept whatever decisions :frown:
Reply 174
Original post by rxy
pretty much everyone sent off their application by November-December, but the myself the cuckoo sent it off in January. ok I'll just accept whatever decisions :frown:

Have you had an interview or tests?
Reply 175
Hello

I don't think it's stupid to send application in January as it's still within deadline, but it just might mean that you need to wait for a bit longer as admission team is busy organising interview and selection days. Don't worry too much, I've had personally the most pleasant experience with kings admission team out of all the unis applied. My application is bit unusual - I studied in different countries and went to the uni then dropped out. This is nearly 3 years ago now. Since then I had a child and have been staying at home. This is why I got unconditional offer as my grade is already confirmed. Other universities didn't even bother to consider my application properly but gave me a decline because my application looked a little bit unusual from the others. Had a really bad experience with Kingston and Brighton for this matter. I am thinking about making a formal complaint about Brighton University in particular as they were really poor at communication. I'm glad that I've got an offer from King's, but I don't want anyone else to experience what I did with Brighton. Anyways just to say, Kings is not the worst. They didn't decline you and it means you are still being considered!

that's quite upsetting about your experience with Brighton and Kingston, hope it goes well at Kings and thanks it quite comforting to know that Kings are not that rude and I guess I just have to wait my turn.
Reply 176
Original post by LoisM
Have you had an interview or tests?

nope, not yet.
Original post by rxy
hi

Id like to know when had Kings received your nursing applications, because my application was running late due to unforeseen circumstances at college, my application was sent off on the 9th January 2015 (yes that late and to the awesomest uni, not doing very well there) and they had received the application on the 12th January 2015. they still have not got back to me, and now I'm just unsure and nervous because I really want to study at the University.

pleaseeee reply, any help is appreciated.

btw I want to study mental health nursing, is there a big competition to get into that particular course.

Sent my application off 15th October, they received it on the 24th and gave me my test date for the 11th Feb! It can take a while, don't stress too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So nervous ive got my tests and Mmi on 4th March for adult nursing... How was it for everyone
Original post by fairplaytoyou
Sent my application off 15th October, they received it on the 24th and gave me my test date for the 11th Feb! It can take a while, don't stress too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They received mine on the 15th October and only gave me an interview for 4th March!!

Quick Reply

Latest