The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by O133
What match?

ICC cricket Pakistan vs WI
Original post by binarythoughts

Oh, no, I really don't have the patience for cricket.

Whats the score? Last I checked was 46 for 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Whats the score? Last I checked was 46 for 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

69 for 2
Just had a review, it not not out:frown:
Who are you supporting?
Original post by O133

That's too bad, it's a great sport
Original post by O133

Many people say this because of test matches but I can assure you 20-20 is very exciting

69 for 2
Just had a review, it not not out:frown:
Who are you supporting?

Nobody in particular! I just like to keep up with WC although I prefer going to watch 20-20

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going insane over this insurance crap: Do I insure Lancaster and work my ass off or insure an unconditional at Reading to put my mind at ease?!?

Would you guys pass up an unconditional for a much better insurance uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't understand Cricket :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Many people say this because of test matches but I can assure you 20-20 is very exciting

Nobody in particular! I just like to keep up with WC although I prefer going to watch 20-20

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great to see Pakistan start off strong today, it's gonna be a good match
Original post by Obiejess
I don't understand Cricket :no:

Nope.

There are plenty of other more interesting ball sports to watch and I never felt the need to get my head around cricket.
Original post by O133
Nope.

There are plenty of other more interesting ball sports to watch and I never felt the need to get my head around cricket.

Exactly - Footy, Rugby, Tennis, Golf is enough for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quite favourable: BB in Advanced Higher (like A2) Maths + Physics and A in Higher (like AS but are completely separate)

Notts is just AAB at advanced higher.
Exactly - Footy, Rugby, Tennis, Golf is enough for me

Golf - a good walk, well spoilt.
Original post by O133
Golf - a good walk, well spoilt.

Come on. The skill required is immense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's still boring though! Maybe it's alright to play (although I guarantee I'd be hopeless - I struggle sometimes on the Wii) but it is really boring to watch.
Have i left revision too late? :s-smilie:

I've just started today. I'm doing Math, Chem and Bio in A2 this year and 3 AS resits.

Last year i left revision super late about a month before exams and i got ABCD; i got a D in physics. For physics i literally only revised less than a week before the exam, wasn't taught that well in class for physics and i was revising more for my other subjects.

This year all my exams start in June (except a C1/AS-maths resit which is in May and it should be easy due to doing A2-maths so much revision shouldn't be needed), so this means i have a good solid 3 months and 2 weeks prior my exams.

I know everyone is different but in general, from what I've said above, do you think i have enough time or have I left revision too late this year? For one to get A*AA - where the A* is in maths). By the way, i'm not one of them naturally smart students, just average i guess.

I tried to keep the post short. I hope someone can reply. cheers
Original post by sadeqrahman
Have i left revision too late? :s-smilie:

I've just started today. I'm doing Math, Chem and Bio in A2 this year and 3 AS resits.

Last year i left revision super late about a month before exams and i got ABCD; i got a D in physics. For physics i literally only revised less than a week before the exam, wasn't taught that well in class for physics and i was revising more for my other subjects.

This year all my exams start in June (except a C1/AS-maths resit which is in May and it should be easy due to doing A2-maths so much revision shouldn't be needed), so this means i have a good solid 3 months and 2 weeks prior my exams.

I know everyone is different but in general, from what I've said above, do you think i have enough time or have I left revision too late this year? For one to get A*AA - where the A* is in maths). By the way, i'm not one of them naturally smart students, just average i guess.

I tried to keep the post short. I hope someone can reply. cheers

I have the same subjects plus Econ self studying
I don't think so, I'm probably not going to start hard core revision for a while, all I do is the assignments and homework given

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg how can you say this about golf but not about cricket tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg how can you say this about golf but not about cricket tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because Golf isn't confusing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because Golf isn't confusing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly the rules of cricket aren't that confusing, the technique can be a little bit but

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest