The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
Where's the rule that says you need to join an agency?
And where exactly did it say their friend joined ISIS?

Who is financing their trip? Who is going to help them cross the border? Where are they going to stay? What aid work would they be doing over there? I'm pretty sure they could do more in terms of aid from here by providing humanitarian resources via charities.
Original post by HAnwar
Lol it's funny when they say Muslims are brainwashed. Yet more people are brainwashed by the media.

Tbh, i think you're alone in thinking that they're going there for aid work

That's just really wishful thinking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ImNotMe
I read the introduction of the Ex-Muslim society, it says ''This thread is for discussion between ex-Muslims and about leaving Islam.''

What a joke. It's been hijacked by atheists; not ex-Muslims; who antagonise, argue and mock, for the sake of antagonising, arguing and mocking. But then again, what else have they got to do with their time?

We should recognise it for what it really is, and let them waste their time and not ours. I have a policy where I wont respond to any quotes or replies from there. I humbly advise you all to do the same.

I pray Allah protects us from the mischiefs of the Shaytaan.

You are right bro. 4 of top 10 members of that society including the top one aren't even apostates. That's all one needs to know about that thread.
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't have the answers so don't ask me questions. I don't think it's fair accusations are being thrown around just like that.
If I see solid proof then fair enough, I'll admit I'm wrong (and I never do that).
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Report nooby for trolling please.

done. just ignore and report the trolls.
Not the right place to complain about other societies...
Original post by ImNotMe
We should recognise it for what it really is, and let them waste their time and not ours. I have a policy where I wont respond to any quotes or replies from there. I humbly advise you all to do the same.

I pray Allah protects us from the mischiefs of the Shaytaan.

use the ignore list it helps: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Ameen.

Thanks for the link. :h:
Original post by Ankabout
Thanks for the link. :h:

no problem :smile:

This is like doing Ruqya upon TSR. JazakAllah! :smile:
Original post by ImNotMe
This is like doing Ruqya upon TSR. JazakAllah! :smile:

lol np add as many usernames as you like.
Original post by kyoti
No worries. all the best with your project. :smile:

:biggrin: i like almonds lol cashew nuts are the best.

I only like salty nuts, anything else is so bland and just a displeasure to eat:L Hence my dislike for almonds >.<
Aslamualeykum Wa rahma tullahi wa barakatahu. Peace be upon you all.

How are you Isoccers doing? :smile:
Original post by R£SP£CT

Walaykum as-salaam warahmatu'llahi wa barakatuh.

I am doing well alhamdulilah, shukran for asking.

How are you doing?
Original post by R£SP£CT

Waalaykum Assalam Warahmatullahi wabarakatahu.

I'm doing well alhamdulillah. How are you?
Assalamu alaykum, I wanted to ask you all if you lot heard anything about the angel of death looking at someone 360 times a day??? I heard from someone that the angels looks at someone 360 times in a day an each time Allah SWT says not yet until one day he will say yes. If there is anyone who heard of something like this I would be grateful if you let me know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
AsalaamAlaikum Everyone. Hope you all are doing well :smile:

This is Maryam's message to you all ''hope I haven't upset any of you because I've left but I hope you do realise we all encounter problems in life - leave the generic guy alone let him be May Allah guide him but I miss you guys as well just make dua for me and that is enough'' :smile:
Original post by Incredible97
AsalaamAlaikum Everyone. Hope you all are doing well :smile:

This is Maryam's message to you all ''hope I haven't upset any of you because I've left but I hope you do realise we all encounter problems in life - leave the generic guy alone let him be May Allah guide him but I miss you guys as well just make dua for me and that is enough'' :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK, tell her we miss and hope she sorts out whatever situation she is in.Yes, she will be in our prayers.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

OK, tell her we miss and hope she sorts out whatever situation she is in.Yes, she will be in our prayers.

Okay I will NP..
Original post by ilovereading
I only like salty nuts, anything else is so bland and just a displeasure to eat:L Hence my dislike for almonds >.<

same salty are very nice. :L I get you.

Latest

Trending

Trending