Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Accommodation 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sezena
I just rang them up :wink:! It's more forward haha

Yeahh that's the best way:-) what course are you going to do?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Lashana
Victoria Hall looks nice from the website, I'm planning to view it on applicant day 21st Feb.

thats not bad ! yeah i may go to see it too !
Reply 82
Original post by Sezena
What's made you chose that? Theirs Russle view that's just as nice and £105 a week! :smile:

just seems nice really and alot of peepz going there ! and everything is close by too ! so may go for that .. im still confused.com
It's soooo hard to decide, there's so many places and things to think about eugh
Reply 84
Original post by Sezena
Goldsmith Court at 10am
The Glass House at 11:30am
Mansion square at 11am and
Graystacks at 10:30

Will you let me know about Graystacks? I'm interested in it, looks nice.
Reply 85
Original post by Nabiha06
Yeahh that's the best way:-) what course are you going to do?

I'll be studying psychology! How about you? :smile:
Original post by Sezena
I'll be studying psychology! How about you? :smile:

Same!!:-) we might be in the same lectures and stuff, aha! Is NTU your first choice?
Reply 87
Original post by Lashana
Will you let me know about Graystacks? I'm interested in it, looks nice.

I will do I'll do a review on each one and what I think of them for people who can't make a viewing :smile:
Reply 88
Same!!:-) we might be in the same lectures and stuff, aha! Is NTU your first choice?

Aw yay! Yeah it is I have an unconditional which I'll be firming on the Opening day once I've chose my accomodation I believe :smile:
Is it yours? Apparently their are facebook pages for each course to meet people but I haven't been sent one for psychology :frown:
Original post by Sezena
Aw yay! Yeah it is I have an unconditional which I'll be firming on the Opening day once I've chose my accomodation I believe :smile:
Is it yours? Apparently their are facebook pages for each course to meet people but I haven't been sent one for psychology :frown:

Lucky you with an unconditional! Yeah, I'm just waiting to hear back from one uni then I'll be firming NTU :-) ohh, I didn't know about that.. I've joined the one for all the offer holders
Reply 90
Original post by Sezena
I will do I'll do a review on each one and what I think of them for people who can't make a viewing :smile:

Thank you I found the one you did before really informative.
Reply 91
glasshouse said they only have 3/4 ensuites left ? :/ can anyone else ring up and ask ? if im not mistaken
Reply 92
Original post by M1711
glasshouse said they only have 3/4 ensuites left ? :/ can anyone else ring up and ask ? if im not mistaken

Are you sure this isn't 3/4 bed flats?
Reply 93
Original post by Sezena
Are you sure this isn't 3/4 bed flats?

im not quite sure tbh ! can u ask them too ??
It's soooo hard to decide, there's so many places and things to think about eugh

Ugh I feel your pain :frown: I feel so lost, it's even harder cause I live far away so I have to do everything through the internet, can't even get a first-hand feel to the places! And booking starts so soon, I'm afraid if I don't figure this out soon enough I'll be stuck with the 'leftovers' anyway :s-smilie:
Original post by bettysroses
Ugh I feel your pain :frown: I feel so lost, it's even harder cause I live far away so I have to do everything through the internet, can't even get a first-hand feel to the places! And booking starts so soon, I'm afraid if I don't figure this out soon enough I'll be stuck with the 'leftovers' anyway :s-smilie:

Euhh, must be hard for you! I'm going to that applicant day so I can have a look then but I really don't know which to choose :frown: are you thinking of any places in particular? Sorry if you've already said but I'm on my phone and it takes ages scrolling through all the comments haha
Euhh, must be hard for you! I'm going to that applicant day so I can have a look then but I really don't know which to choose :frown: are you thinking of any places in particular? Sorry if you've already said but I'm on my phone and it takes ages scrolling through all the comments haha

No I have no clue so I haven't been saying much yet, mostly reading! haha I was thinking of going to private halls because they tend to be cheaper, but now looking through the websites and being overwhelmed by information I'm wondering whether it would just be easier to go with a regular uni hall - at least for the first year. Really don't know! Yeah I'm kind of waiting around for the open day etc so that I can hear what people have to say about it, then try to make up my mind from that. Don't have much else of a choice! Although I try not to fall into the pit of despair of accommodation-hunting, and think that really, doesn't matter where you go, it's probably gonna be awesome anyway! Though of course having a nice bed and bathroom and facilities would be a plus :biggrin::wink:
Original post by bettysroses
No I have no clue so I haven't been saying much yet, mostly reading! haha I was thinking of going to private halls because they tend to be cheaper, but now looking through the websites and being overwhelmed by information I'm wondering whether it would just be easier to go with a regular uni hall - at least for the first year. Really don't know! Yeah I'm kind of waiting around for the open day etc so that I can hear what people have to say about it, then try to make up my mind from that. Don't have much else of a choice! Although I try not to fall into the pit of despair of accommodation-hunting, and think that really, doesn't matter where you go, it's probably gonna be awesome anyway! Though of course having a nice bed and bathroom and facilities would be a plus :biggrin::wink:

Same, think it'll be private for me :smile: they're cheaper and some are a lot nice that the uni ones. I just don't want to be too far from the uni buildings. There's one place called Trinity square that's around 2mins away or there's IQ that I'm looking at, their rooms are really nice and ensuite too. I feel like I'm running out of time to decide, I'm still waiting to hear back from one uni before I can firm NTU as well
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 98
I am definitely picking Russle View! :smile:
For £105 a week Its definitely worth it! Have a look if you haven't alteady!
Original post by Sezena
I am definitely picking Russle View! :smile:
For £105 a week Its definitely worth it! Have a look if you haven't alteady!

It does look quite nice, but isn't it a bit far away from campus? Do you know roughly how long it takes you from there? I'm not sure, can't quite see it from the map...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending